Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Yep. Moments ago, he correctly predicted all six of the lottery numbers. He spent a year studying the lottery and tonight he has finally hit the nail on the head. Look on youtube for the videos soon, they probably won't be there yet, it hasn't been even an hour yet.

The jackpot was £2.4M. mhmm. wow.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The jackpot is only $3.9 USD. oO Incredibly small pot. Here in Michigan, we get jackpots that hit $200 Million a few times a year...

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Our lottery operates twice every week! :)

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
And isnt it like £1 to every $2? I could be totally wrong but yeah it was amazing, I dont get how he does all these things

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Parker Avatar
And isnt it like £1 to every $2? I could be totally wrong but yeah it was amazing, I dont get how he does all these things

Like I said, he won about $3.9 million USD. Lotteries here get up to $200 million. Not saying $3.9 million isn't a lot but it seems like he could have chosen a bigger pot to get.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
He didn't get the money. He's not legally allowed to bet! :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Michael Avatar
He didn't get the money. He's not legally allowed to bet! :P

Seriously lmfao? All that work and for nothing. Sucks to be him, but hes pretty awesome for what he did lol.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Josh Avatar
Parker Avatar

Like I said, he won about $3.9 million USD. Lotteries here get up to $200 million. Not saying $3.9 million isn't a lot but it seems like he could have chosen a bigger pot to get.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lottery_Fund

Kinda explains why its lower.

newBookmarkLockedFalling