Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I figured we have a Now Playing thread, why not a now watching? :P

Anyway, post what you are currently watching. :P

I'm rewatching the Avatar tv-series before the movie comes out right now. Just started 1x01. lol

Nitro

Nitro Avatar
If they pick you out, you're on your way to a once upon a time that never ends.

Official Member

Female

January 2010
Digimon Tamers episode 14 (I think), part 2...or 15 part 1. I need to finish Adventure 02 still. :P And then I have to re-watch Avatar...

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
New episode of 24 is coming on. So far this season has been surprisingly good. Even Freddie Prinze Jr. somehow. lol

Nitro

Nitro Avatar
If they pick you out, you're on your way to a once upon a time that never ends.

Official Member

Female

January 2010
Josh Avatar
New episode of 24 is coming on. So far this season has been surprisingly good. Even Freddie Prinze Jr. somehow. lol

OHJEEZ I need to catch up on 24 so much. I missed like half of season 6. XD Just about to start Digimon Tamers 15, just so this post isn't spam. XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just starting to watch Futurama from the start. Finished most of Family Guy over winter break. After that, Friday Night Lights probably.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Just got done watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Psych. Great show. Similar concept to the mentalist (if you've seen that and not psych). Basically a guy fakes being a psychic to solve cases for the police. It's pretty humor based.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
About to turn on episodes 7 or 8 of Avatar season 1.

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Four Brothers

its on tv, and its nowhere near as good as the dvd copy...half the words have been changed to make it kid friendly :P
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Outlander. I was convinced to buy it after this description of a scene from my friend:

"So an alien ship crash lands in the middle of a viking battle. They take the guy hostage and they say, "What are you doing here?" He stares back at them and says, "Hunting a dragon.""

That's not quite how it went, but this movie is fairly...well, it's something. I've heard it's surprisingly good, and for being a straight to DVD B-film, it has some well-known actors. But, this movie doesn't look like it's gonna be very good at all. I'm hardly paying attention at this point.

newfieldgrafix
Star Trek: The Next Generation. Season 5.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Outlander. I was convinced to buy it after this description of a scene from my friend:

"So an alien ship crash lands in the middle of a viking battle. They take the guy hostage and they say, "What are you doing here?" He stares back at them and says, "Hunting a dragon.""

That's not quite how it went, but this movie is fairly...well, it's something. I've heard it's surprisingly good, and for being a straight to DVD B-film, it has some well-known actors. But, this movie doesn't look like it's gonna be very good at all. I'm hardly paying attention at this point.

I quite enjoyed Highlander, to be honest. It was dumb, but good.

Thinking about turning on the next episode of Avatar. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I quite enjoyed Highlander, to be honest. It was dumb, but good.

Thinking about turning on the next episode of Avatar. lol

Highlander? I said Outlander.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
...yeah, I meant Outlander. With the dude who played Jesus, Ron Perlman, and John Hurt.

I am watching Chapter 5 of Book 2 of Avatar. :D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
...yeah, I meant Outlander. With the dude who played Jesus, Ron Perlman, and John Hurt.

That's the one.

Right now, I'm watching Lost. I'm having withdrawls and it's not Tuesday yet. :(

I might move on to Avatar like Josh, soon.

newBookmarkLockedFalling