Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I could -maybe- see some extremely obscure hints being used. :P I guarantee for a fact no one one will EVER guess Make a Wish, Mary Jane, or Devil's Advocate otherwise, even though they're all closely related. Very closely related. In fact, Make a Wish and Devil's Advocate have only a minute/small difference... or 5. *shrugs*

But, I'm not sure I could do any more obscure hints than we already have for the names. :P that's the issue.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Removed

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2010 12:48:27 GMT by Josh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Removed

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2010 12:48:20 GMT by Josh

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Coming from a hidden achievement whore, I don't wanna hear it.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jeez guys. ><

...fuck. Ben said it was ok. That'd be my bad. x_o

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2010 12:49:34 GMT by Josh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Err... now I'm confused. :P What'd you remove Josh?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
He removed a whole list of guesses to the hidden achievements. >_> Most sounded pretty plausible.

newfieldgrafix
Wait, I thought we could discuss them. Your censorship is not becoming Josh, prepare for battle!

On a more serious note; if you never let the dog touch the ball, he'll lose interest...

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, they had a pretty nice list going. I wasn't aware Ben had given the go ahead and deleted them. I apologize. If I had seen his post, I wouldn't have.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
It's no problem Josh, I can understand feeling like these needed to be removed without having seen the permission post.

Anyways, first I shattered your guarantee Chris (that no one would guess those, do I get something?)

Make a wish: Make a post at the time 11:11

Mary Jane: Make a post at the time 4:20

Devil's Advocate: Not sure which, but 4:11, 6:11, 11:06, or 11:16 based on your above post.

Then I put the other ones I know:

Surveyor: Make some polls, not sure how many, I did it in 3

Achievement Whore: Complete one regular achievement pack

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I have confirmed some of them (through countless hours of guessing) with Chris, but he told me not to share. :P There are really freaking weird ones that you can't do even by trying to. You just get lucky. I know I got one of those really lucky ones a few months back, and it is literally impossible to do if you try to get it. It's quite a great achievement by Chris, if I do say so myself. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
I have confirmed some of them (through countless hours of guessing) with Chris, but he told me not to share. :P There are really freaking weird ones that you can't do even by trying to. You just get lucky. I know I got one of those really lucky ones a few months back, and it is literally impossible to do if you try to get it. It's quite a great achievement by Chris, if I do say so myself. :P
Is it one where you create a topic that doesn't get any replies for so many days after creation. 'cause I was guessing that's what this topic sucked was.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Obviously can't confirm or deny any. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Obviously can't confirm or deny any. :P
You're just mad that I raped your guarantee.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar
Is it one where you create a topic that doesn't get any replies for so many days after creation. 'cause I was guessing that's what this topic sucked was.

Nah, not the one I am thinking of. That may be one of them, I don't know, but it's ot the one I was thinking about. There's no way to even know if you got this, even if you did know how to get it. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling