Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Srsly, guys, I'm not kidding this time. I'm back.

I know i'm a horrible staff member for not being around in MONTHS, but it's summer now, and I'm back. I hope you all can forgive me :-*

Let's see.. what's new with me.
  • School is over (well, i'm taking government in summer school. but it's for 3 weeks and i sleep the whole time.)
  • I'm single ;)
  • I haven't cleaned my room in 9 months, so I'm doing it now. (aka, i'm on the internets.)
  • I just got CS5
  • I've been drawing nonstop for 3 months.
  • Uhh... I finally got a tumblog with tumblr and have been using it like nonstop
  • I started writing a book
  • ummm. something else that you don't care about... OH. i'm really tan. i've been swimming a LOT already this summer. it feels wonderful.

anyway, it's good to be back, and hopefully the destiny gods won't lead my life in other directions again, at least not for a while.

i ruv you all <3
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome back :D

You're writing a book? I've started too at least three times, but my characters never seem to mean anything to me, so I stop. Anything you can tell us about yours?

newfieldgrafix
We've missed ya'! Welcome back.

I'm now in charge, and you'll have to resubmit your staff application at the Lucifer Foundation Inc.

Xuzi tried to infest us with hedgehogs, then Chris played the tin whistle and they left, shortly before Fredy was "taken away".

Scorp was executed, then came back as an esper, Wrighty tried to take over the world but he's not allowed to cross the road, so he failed.

iDesign married a lamppost (despite iiPod's warning) and was subsequently sectioned.

Then the forum went down because Chris was busy playing the tin whistle, and SO had him exiled. SO had a brief rise to power, but this was short lived due to the world getting unplugged - it's OK though, because Luci brought batteries.

Then Josh rolled in with his XLive team. But he forgot to alight at the right time and missed the stop. We think he's in Rio somewhere.

Other than that, it has been uneventful.

Last Edit: Jun 4, 2010 14:47:57 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jun 4, 2010 14:45:36 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
We've missed ya'! Welcome back.

I'm now in charge, and you'll have to resubmit your staff application at the Lucifer Foundation Inc.

Xuzi tried to infest us with hedgehogs, then Chris played the tin whistle and they left, shortly before Fredy was "taken away".

Scorp was executed, then came back as an esper, Wrighty tried to take over the world but he's not allowed to cross the road, so he failed.

iDesign married a lamppost (despite iiPod's warning) and was subsequently sectioned.

Then the forum went down because Chris was busy playing the tin whistle, and SO had him exiled. SO had a brief rise to power, but this was short lived due to the world getting unplugged - it's OK though, because Luci brought batteries.

Then Josh rolled in with his XLive team. But he forgot to alight at the right time and missed the stop. We think he's in Rio somewhere.

Other than that, it has been uneventful.

Oh dear god, I lol'd hard.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zell: That post rocks.

newfieldgrafix
I thought I'd abandon the generic "welcome back" post. I got carried away...

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Great Post Zell

Benjamin Avatar
Srsly, guys, I'm not kidding this time. I'm back.

I know i'm a horrible staff member for not being around in MONTHS, but it's summer now, and I'm back. I hope you all can forgive me.

I will but i expect weekly payments of Choc. Chip Cookies ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jun 5, 2010 8:18:05 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I thought I'd abandon the generic "welcome back" post. I got carried away...

:P Sometimes change is good.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Kudos Zell :)

Bennyyyy <3 Its not like you've been all that gone since we have facebook. ;) but single ehh? I'm taken but always single for you. ;)

CS5? I expect to see some sexy stuff and soon!

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Welcome back, Ben. Unless the person I've been conversing with is an impostor, we have some talking to do about *that* project. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Is this the Ben I talk to on AIM? O:

Anyways, welcome back even if I don't really know you D: And I want your CS5.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Depends, does the phrase "uze" appear in his AIM name? :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Depends, does the phrase "uze" appear in his AIM name? :P

Nope, the Ben I've been talking to goes by Zerocruel.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not him then. :P Good try thought.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Yeah ... probably because his name is Jim, not Ben. Ben was the name of a horse I used to own, hence why I had a connection to the name and was trying to figure out what it was, exactly. I knew it held some significance to me, I just couldn't figure it out at the time. Needless to say, Torque is well known for her shit memory.

Well, anyways, now that it's solved P:
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling