Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
She always tries to tell me that she looks like a whale. She's full of shit, but she won't listen to me. *shrug*

xmsteel Avatar
Boobs mean nothing if her face is ugly.

IMO: Face > Boobs

XuzI, are you fucking gay, man? (No offense intended if you are, just wondering...)

Josh Avatar
Even cooler story, Ben. Being totally serious about that one, too. Your story from early was really awesome.

Thanks man :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar

This is why you will never have sex. You put too much emphasis on looks. FYI, that's a very big turn off to ALL girls.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

This is why you will never have sex. You put too much emphasis on looks. FYI, that's a very big turn off to ALL girls.
I disagree. It's not shallow. Being shallow is if your only qualifier is looks, but I think looks play a big part. I can't date someone who I'm not attracted to, it's as simple as that for me. To me, it's just the same as how I can't date someone who's a bitch even if she's hot.

I'm also in agreement with Xuzi on this one. I'm not making any comments about your girl Ben, because I have no idea what she looks like. Just saying I tend to choose face over body as well. Doesn't mean I can't admire nice tits though.

Alex Bailey

Alex Bailey Avatar

Official Member

July 2010
Dude, why did you even come on here to post! gtfo :P get back to her ASAP

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Eric Avatar
I disagree. It's not shallow. Being shallow is if your only qualifier is looks, but I think looks play a big part. I can't date someone who I'm not attracted to, it's as simple as that for me. To me, it's just the same as how I can't date someone who's a bitch even if she's hot.

I'm also in agreement with Xuzi on this one. I'm not making any comments about your girl Ben, because I have no idea what she looks like. Just saying I tend to choose face over body as well. Doesn't mean I can't admire nice tits though.

1. I agree - I have to be attracted to her. Note: This does not mean she has to be gorgeous. If I'm attracted to her, i'll think of her as gorgeous though.

2. I think that you can't really judge one part of the body over another. Personally, I'll take face over boobs, but I loveeeeee boobs. love. So it's difficult.

Alex Bailey Avatar
Dude, why did you even come on here to post! gtfo :P get back to her ASAP

Bragging rights, duh! How many guys can say that his girl let him post pictures of her boobs on the internet? ;)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Thanks for the nightmares Xuzi. That first picture can never be unseen..

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar

A smart man.

People Think Im shallow for liking a nice face, but im not shallow for liking and staring at their boobs? You all are idiots if you think that.
I personally think im less shallow for preferring face looks over boobs.
And I don't see how wanting a nice face over nice boobs is gay. But k.

i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk229/liz_beth252000_bucket/ugly-girl.jpg

^ She has perfect boobs.

i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/adobe56/fdd4c1e8.jpg

^ She doesnt.

WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

First one, duh. I'd tap that shit.
Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Is that a screenshot from King Kong? Jeez. o_____o

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I would have trouble focusing if I were you.

And good to see a girl whom have some good sense of humour to be in the picture xD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar

A smart man.

People Think Im shallow for liking a nice face, but im not shallow for liking and staring at their boobs? You all are idiots if you think that.
I personally think im less shallow for preferring face looks over boobs.
And I don't see how wanting a nice face over nice boobs is gay. But k.

i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk229/liz_beth252000_bucket/ugly-girl.jpg

^ She has perfect boobs.

i147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/adobe56/fdd4c1e8.jpg

^ She doesnt.

WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

This test is rigged, I cannot see the boobs of either and therefore cannot make a choice.

But based on face: Lights off, fifth, perhaps a good punch to knock her out, or at least so that the blood can cover some of her up -- for the first one.

Second one: Just tap it, why not?

newBookmarkLockedFalling