Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Pretty sure I exchanged 100 texts (50 sent, 50 received) with Tanya between 2 and 3am last night. :P 100 in a day is not much.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Pretty sure I exchanged 100 texts (50 sent, 50 received) with Tanya between 2 and 3am last night. :P 100 in a day is not much.

Yeah, last summer I did something like 4500 in a 2-2.5 week period with Brooke alone. That didn't include any of the other people I was texting. Granted, I haven't topped 1000 in a month since August 09, but I was still doing a shit ton back then. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh: I know. :P My point was 100/day isn't much though if you have unlimited.

Xuzi: My friend Vic uses that too (or a similar app.) :P Very, very helpful since she doesn't have texting on her iPhone. Another good alternative is Google Voice... I have two friends who use that for texting.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I'm at like 20 per day, because I'm a loser and also have no good female friends.

:D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lex: I doubt that makes you a loser. :P Just means you don't text much or don't have friends who abuse texting.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I've exchanged 65 text so far during this billing period (I'm a little less than half-way through it). Needless to say, I don't converse much through text messaging. Back when I was on AT&T, I had the 200 messages/month plan and rarely ever ran out.

Maybe I should consider getting some friends...
wat

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Chris Avatar
Lex: I doubt that makes you a loser. :P Just means you don't text much or don't have friends who abuse texting.

404: :D

Yeah I wasn't super serious about it, tbh I'm the worst at returning texts :D

And T9 pisses me off so much

Last Edit: Nov 2, 2010 0:20:03 GMT by abZebras

Feather

Feather Avatar
~

Official Member

November 2010

Meh, I actually don't have texting. xP Which is kind of odd, but I suppose I'm used to it because I've never texted before, not counting the very occasional 'text a friend using a friend's phone at a get-together thing'. xD

But anyhow~ my phone's a T-Mobile Nokia. I forget which model. ^^

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I don't have a phone yet...i know it's sad
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Aryna Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

That's not very many.

It was actually more, that was just to one person. Usually I just text people to figure out what time we're meeting and where and that's it. So, it was a lot that day. I'm sure I've passed 500 in one day before though.

My mom does that much.

I'm down to less than like...50 per day, I bet. Some days I'd hit over 1000 a few years ago.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I have Nokia 6500 with good o' dying symbian. It gets my txt time and my buddie's reply time wrong. It can often crash during a phone convo or txting randomly and takes about 7 mins to reboot itself. =D

Best of all, it is 1 years old. xD

Love to get HTC/iphone. Going to see HTC HQ sales when go back to Taiwan and Iphone 4...not too confident now with the killing (or loooong delay) of the white iphone (heh, whose racist now? :P), antennagate and glassgate.

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

PHYsics

PHYsics Avatar

Official Member

November 2010
Got a HTC Wildfire about a month ago.

www.htc.com/uk/product/wildfire/overview.html

Working really well so far. :)

Latest artwork: Artist's Crescendo
My Devart

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Xylish Avatar
It gets my txt time and my buddie's reply time wrong.

Not as bad as mine, which sorts texts in a random order.

Bane

Bane Avatar

November 2010
I had the sony ericsson w600i for about 3 years:

Then I started texting a lot more and got the Samsung Propel (oh yeah, Ozzie sold me on a phone):

That one buggered on me so I gave it to my little brother and am now using the Palm Centro, which was handed down by a friend. When it's working, it's great. But about once a week if I call someone, it either won't go through or it somehow crosses into another dimension and lets me order pizza, set up an appt to get my nails done, or listen in on someone's conversation with their mother. 0o

I have an upgrade now, though, and hopefully within the next couple weeks will have this baby in my hands.

It comes with a free 8G memory card, has a decent camera, and my last sony lasted 3 years so this one was a no-brain-er. I like the iPhone, but I've always loved Sony so to hell with the iPhone. :)

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2010 15:39:30 GMT by Bane

Sig/ava made in a long lost forum, long, long ago.

Artfire | Facebook FanPage | Twitter | deviantArt

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
PHYsics Avatar
Got a HTC Wildfire about a month ago.

www.htc.com/uk/product/wildfire/overview.html

Working really well so far. :)

...it's a touchscreen with more bezel than screen. x_o

newBookmarkLockedFalling