Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
Firstly is anyone else here British and watching the football?

Which team do you think will win the cup?

I can't believe that England won the other day against whoever it was (brainfarts) >.<

I'm no sports fan to be honest, but whenever the uefa cup comes around... Everything else here stops, such as less cars on the road. TV programs get shifted around to accommodate for the football and so on. I do enjoy watching the more well known teams, such as Spain and France... I remember zidan :-[ or rather his legs :D anyways i just wondered if anyone else was watching...

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
I'm not British...but I am watching it. Portugal's my team, and I'm happy to see them go to the next round.

I remember Zidane too...and that headbutt. I don't know why everyone was so upset about it, THAT was great television. :P

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
I'm not following it, but our car salesman from yesterday had that game on in their employee room :P He was British and kept going to check the score. :P The most laid-back salesman I've ever met... haha.

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
Deko Avatar
I'm not British...but I am watching it. Portugal's my team, and I'm happy to see them go to the next round.

I remember Zidane too...and that headbutt. I don't know why everyone was so upset about it, THAT was great television. :P

EXACTLY! omgosh that headbutt was EPIC, just like Cantona and Gazza everyone remembers the melt downs :D

ha, i hope u got a good deal?

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
::) OMG England vs Italy... EXTRA TIME! i want the tv back dang it :-/

PENALTIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~dies~

AND England go home... Hubs is well P'd :x

Last Edit: Jun 24, 2012 21:26:49 GMT by Welshling

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I'm English... and watched. We played a good game - should have got Milner off sooner though >:(

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
it was a tense night in this house, that's for sure. I feel sorry for Stevie G, he works his lil socks off for both England and Liverpool and it never gets him anywhere. He needs more recognition for what effort he puts in. As for mr potato head (Roonie. not sure how to spell that) He needs to grow up and stop trying to be Gazza although his hair looks good ROFL

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Welshling Avatar
ha, i hope u got a good deal?

Hah, as good as we could have gotten, considering that we don't really have good credit :P (he has bad credit and I have no credit, lol)

But the important thing was that we did end up driving away from the dealership with a new (well, used, but it's new to us) car. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling