Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Whew, I've been working on this one for a couple weeks now. I'm pretty happy with where it's at now, there are a few things I wanna tweak in the coming weeks but for now, it's done! Comments and rates are much appreciated. Thanks!

kaikanjiforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
okay so here's my comments, my opinions and whatnot.

I am no lover of anime, never have been. I think this is due to my age, and just never really watched or wanted to watch anything that fits under that genre. So i won't comment on anything regarding that.

First look at you forum...
cute looking, love that its a unique skin, the colors used work well together, the highlights you used for staffers, work perfectly with it. The graphics, well done. the coding, nicely added. The general feel for the place, i like it.

Looking at your general posts...
Love that your wording is unique, such names for boards etc are helpful i think in attracting members. You have worded everything well, the code of conduct was simple and to the point which all rules should be not too long winded like.

Hmm other than everything i've mentioned the only thing i could suggest to you would be a guest advertising area, i know this grates on some people but seriously anime and manga are huge, very popular and you have a nice amount of members at the moment, wouldn't it be even better with more members? Get more members via the guest advertising, hopefully xD Spam your board elsewhere, affiliate etc.

Over all i will give you 9/10 because it is the first anime related site i have come across, believe it or not. So you have found a niche, which is bizarre to me because i know how popular manga and anime are... anyways, good luck with your forum i hope this was sufficient enough of a rate for you, and sorry i can't comment on any other content on there, as i know nothing about it all xD

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
We do have an advert area, as a sub-board in the "Galleria" board. I forgot to edit that part in the Code of Conduct, thanks for bringing that to my attention! ;)

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Love the color scheme.

The header is very unique and minimal and doesn't stand out too much which is perfect, it allows the user to appreciate the rest of the design and use the menu when deemed necessary.

The use of texture gradation for the backgrounds of containers looks great! I may use this type of style in the future.

Great work!

:: rate 5 ::

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I really like it. There's not a lot going on and it flows nicely. The header and footer really make the forum. Good work.

newBookmarkLockedFalling