Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Till V5 Open Beta Release!!!!!!!!!
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Joe Kerr Avatar
Till V5 Open Beta Release!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Not for this place! :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sadly, templates aren't ready. :P Need more images and some templates to get done unfortunately.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Well I doubt it will make a ton of difference here anyway...I am more excited to get my other forums up :) Although one won't be going until release...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
Well I doubt it will make a ton of difference here anyway...I am more excited to get my other forums up :) Although one won't be going until release...

It'd be nice to get the new features up and running. :P

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Chris Avatar
Sadly, templates aren't ready. :P Need more images and some templates to get done unfortunately.

You can't get v1 converted? If I am not mistaken, it wouldn't require that much effort?
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Toshiru Avatar
Chris Avatar

You can't get v1 converted? If I am not mistaken, it wouldn't require that much effort?

v1 itself is actually in decent shape, but we're still missing some v5 images and some functionality. In other words, it's not ready for the public.

Plus it would be unfair to launch with just v1, considering there's also v0, v2 and v2.1 (and starbucks and SSS). ;)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Benjamin Avatar
Toshiru Avatar

v1 itself is actually in decent shape, but we're still missing some v5 images and some functionality. In other words, it's not ready for the public.

Plus it would be unfair to launch with just v1, considering there's also v0, v2 and v2.1 (and starbucks and SSS). ;)

It's okay to release one skin at a time. That way we can enjoy v5 asap while you guys work on the future skins.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
But I use v0... :)
Lucifer Avatar

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
v0 also uses a bunch of similar images to v1 though. :P

Either way, I actually created a separate thread for the now vs wait discussion before seeing this. :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
NOW NOW NOW!!!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
But I use v0... :)

No one asked you.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I might be using a different theme, but I wouldn't mind just using v1 tbh. I'm more interested in all the interesting goodies that come with v5.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
~Memzak~ Avatar
I might be using a different theme, but I wouldn't mind just using v1 tbh. I'm more interested in all the interesting goodies that come with v5.

You use v2.1, which is the exact same layout / template as v1, just different graphics. It was done for a previous revival :P
Lucifer Avatar

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar

You use v2.1, which is the exact same layout / template as v1, just different graphics. It was done for a previous revival :P

It worked too. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling