Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Anyone else playing this? My friend convinced me to get it, and I gave in since it was $10 for game + DLC + soundtrack (love the soundtrack, btw.)

It's from the same person who did Super Meat Boy.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm fairly sure I have it, but I don't think I have the soundtrack, unfortunately. If I don't have it (I have like 400 Steam games; I can't keep track of them all), I'll be sure to snag the soundtrack with it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I'm fairly sure I have it, but I don't think I have the soundtrack, unfortunately. If I don't have it (I have like 400 Steam games; I can't keep track of them all), I'll be sure to snag the soundtrack with it.

Yeah, it's only 0.99 more for the soundtrack at the same time.... or maybe that's also only with DLC? Dunno. I got the whole package either way. :P

And so wait, you're not even sure if you have it?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I checked and I do have it. I thought I did, but I just haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I only bought it because it was cheap and I keep hearing good things about it, but I've yet to have any motivation to try it out. And right now I'm unable to access my Steam account without internet, so I guess fuck video games until after deployment for me.

Last Edit: Feb 28, 2013 10:46:24 GMT by Lucifer

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I checked and I do have it. I thought I did, but I just haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I only bought it because it was cheap and I keep hearing good things about it, but I've yet to have any motivation to try it out. And right now I'm unable to access my Steam account without internet, so I guess fuck video games until after deployment for me.

I'm sorry. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I'm sorry. :P

I just want a hug... :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

I just want a hug... :(

No.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

If I ever meet you, I'm going to hug you. And you won't escape it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

If I ever meet you, I'm going to hug you. And you won't escape it.

i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7122247424/h0BDC620C/

You reminded me of that.

newBookmarkLockedFalling