Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Anyone here play Minecraft? I'm currently in my "not playing" streak, but that alternates every month. (i.e. month of playing, month off, month of playing, etc.)

Being an engineer, I definitely love the game a lot and have a lot of fun building random things and trying to create insane devices. I also find it to be something that I can easily do as a pass time as I watch TV (i.e. mine for resources brainlessly while watching TV.)

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I played it to death from classic -> alpha. Kinda lost interest after that, not sure why. I think it was around when Notch stopped posting tech blog updates about the game that I stopped playing. My little brother is really into it though, it seems to be a massive hit in his school.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Haven't been playing much since I'm deployed and have little access to my computer these days, but I dig it. I WAS working on a sweet pyramid with an awesome water entrance that actually turned into a suspended pond over a much deeper pyramid inside that extended far below the waterline. But it got deleted somehow. :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Haven't been playing much since I'm deployed and have little access to my computer these days, but I dig it. I WAS working on a sweet pyramid with an awesome water entrance that actually turned into a suspended pond over a much deeper pyramid inside that extended far below the waterline. But it got deleted somehow. :(

That's similar to what I made recently. :P I carved out under a small island and replaced the entire top with glass so you could see out still.

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
I love playing Minecraft. Being the really creative person I am, I build all kinds of stuff in the game. I also love going mining underground, since you never know what you'll find.

newBookmarkLockedFalling