Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Long story short, I love this series. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's basically James Bond, but as an idiot, in a shoddy spy agency, with increasingly absurd scenarios. It's very much a mature show (lots of swearing, sexual references, alcohol, etc.), but I highly recommend it, especially if you liked shows like Blue Mountain State.

www.fxnetworks.com/archer

The latest season debuts on the 13th, so it's not far off thankfully.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
The first three seasons are also on Netflix (at this time, anyway).

My dad found the show a couple months ago and swears by it - I hardly ever hear him laughing harder!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

urbancinderella

urbancinderella Avatar
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

Official Member

August 2005
Can't wait for the new season! Good show.

I adopted a puppy who had extremely large paws for her body. We almost named her Lana, after her big hands.

Missed opportunities.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
The first three seasons are also on Netflix (at this time, anyway).

My dad found the show a couple months ago and swears by it - I hardly ever hear him laughing harder!
Awesome.  I'll need to revisit them.  I think I actually missed an S3 episode.

And yeah, that's the summary for me.  Me and my roommate turned this into our pregame show during January and February (and March?) lat year.  Normally it was Too Cute, but this was a good substitute.

urbancinderella Avatar
Can't wait for the new season! Good show.

I adopted a puppy who had extremely large paws for her body. We almost named her Lana, after her big hands.

Missed opportunities.
It's never too late to correct that mistake.  You know you want to. Dooo ittt.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, the episode was two nights ago. It wasn't as funny as I hoped, but it definitely set up the plot well for the rest of the season.

Thoughts? (You can use the spoiler tag to hide spoilers!)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I dunno... it definitely wasn't my favorite episode. I did enjoy the taser scene though.

I cant decide whether I liked the Archer season 5 premiere or the Chozen pilot better.

Last Edit: Jan 16, 2014 5:14:58 GMT by Benjamin
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
I dunno... it definitely wasn't my favorite episode. I did enjoy the taser scene though.

I cant decide whether I liked the Archer season 5 premiere or the Chozen pilot better.
I haven't seen Chozen's pilot yet.  I keep seeing ads for it on Spotify though. :P

The teaser gave away too much, if they even follow that path.  I figured that was just one of Archer's crazy fantasies.

btw, chances that they make a ton of NSA jokes this year?  I'm thinking it's high.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Saw episode two.

I'm glad to see they brought back a few old characters, though sadly I barely remembered them. :( I also was expecting an ocelot appearance. Thoroughly disappointed on that one.

newBookmarkLockedFalling