Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

My friend figured this out. We have SonicWall Filter.

Anyway, go to Run.

Type in "cmd"

Type in "ping " followed by the web adress. Don't forget the space (doesn't work for subdomains).

Now, the IP address will be in brackets. :P Enter that instead of the website link. HAve fun. :D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
noobs :P

valandil
We knew about that. :P But they modified their firewall. :(

We just add in a code that get around a firewall, the code makes it seem like a school approved site. Of course, for it to work, you have to be able to modofy the sites HTML, but my friend and I created a website full of games that people can play. =D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

I'm thinking of doing that, but they havn't blocked teagames yet. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
You forgot to mention that it's illegal to open up DOS prompts on public(or maybe just school) computers. Well, I think it's illegal. If not, you can get in alot of trouble. Even though I'm sure that many teachers wouln't know what a DOS prompt is...

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Many teachers DO know what a DOS prompt is.
They're abit older then us and have lived through the era where people used nothing but DOS O_o (poor them).

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
crazyj said:
Many teachers DO know what a DOS prompt is.
They're abit older then us and have lived through the era where people used nothing but DOS O_o (poor them).

Eh, most of the teachers at my school are pretty dumb. And only a select few(such as the ones who teach classes dealing with computers) know anything about computers.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
My friend showed our math teacher today, the teacher said "Good job" and then handed out the homework. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
My friend showed our math teacher today, the teacher said "Good job" and then handed out the homework. :P

Lmao!

Well, you said it won't work for sub-domains, but regardless, I PMed that to Kay at ZC so that she can see if maybe it will work for PB. There's no harm in trying afterall.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
It's a shame it only works on the main page, as lots of sites have the word "game" after the forward slash, which doesn't help.

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
thanks...I may try this at school... :P though I'd be in a TONne of trouble if they found out :P
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Then don't. :P

valandil
One of the people I gave the site to got in trouble... ;D Well, it was his fault! :P

We have this to! Well done *is going to have fun tmz* :P

mknancy

mknancy Avatar

October 2005
great now heres a question how do i get internet on the computer from school? :/

newBookmarkLockedFalling