Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

AI

AI Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2006
Just 2-3 letters sound cool.

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
I'd have to agree with Lucifer on this. Z, X, and V are good letters. Also, words that have meanings not known. Like how Virtuoso, really means Artistic.

Last Edit: May 13, 2006 19:57:29 GMT by Virtuoso

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What would people do if I made my name "loquacious"? It means talkative. :P But how many people here know that?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
What would people do if I made my name "loquacious"? It means talkative. :P But how many people here know that?

Doesn't matter. It's long and sounds strong. In my opinion, that's cool. Not to mention that it's a unique name if I ever saw one.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Nothing really special. hp.mad_.... just looks cool. But then people don't mremember it and call me hp_mad lol.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I just call you HP. :P Heck, I didn't know it meant Harry Potter for a long time... til your interview/recognition in the Herald at SSD. I thought it was "Hewlett-Packard" or whatever that company is that makes printers....

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I just call you HP. :P Heck, I didn't know it meant Harry Potter for a long time... til your interview/recognition in the Herald at SSD. I thought it was "Hewlett-Packard" or whatever that company is that makes printers....

HP=crappy computer company that made the hunk o' junk that I use.

newBookmarkLockedFalling