Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
www.stopabductions.com/
www.aliensandchildren.org/

TK showed me those sites. :) I found them fairly hilarious... But speaking of aliens, how many here believe we aren't alone in the galaxy? I'm one. <.< >.>

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
I believe they are aout there just a matter of time before we find them or them us
trying to think of what to make

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
The chances of there being aliens in the universe are pretty good. First of all, fish breathe underwater so that means that aliens don't have to breathe oxygen. There are millions of galaxies, billions of stars, and trillions of planets. I'm positive we're not the only ones.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Go to hell you nonbelievers. I'm insulted.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
aleon said:
Go to hell you nonbelievers. I'm insulted.

I think you speak for all of us with that statement. :D

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Of course I believe we're not alone. It's a proven fact that there are life signs on other planets. :P

Last Edit: Apr 20, 2006 17:19:21 GMT by Luke

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
It's rather ignorant if some don't believe there is some other form of life in outer space. We aren't the only things with a conscience (at least, we can't be the only ones). Space is so massive that there has to be something living out there; whether they're something like us is up in the air.

:)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
eichi said:
It's rather ignorant if some don't believe there is some other form of life in outer space. We aren't the only things with a conscience (at least, we can't be the only ones). Space is so massive that there has to be something living out there; whether they're something like us is up in the air.

:)

You know, if I replaced the word ignorant with religious in that statement, it'd still be true. :D

Sorry...that was sort of offensive. But unless I'm mistaken, religion pretty much rules out the possibility of other life in the universe. Except like 2 religions. Taoism(I think, but I don't know much about it) and Buddhism(again, I'm pretty sure, but not positive).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It sort of does, but it depends on the religion, and how religious the people are.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
It sort of does, but it depends on the religion, and how religious the people are.

Well, most religions. Things like Taoism and Buddhism, not so much.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
lucifer said:
cddude229 said:

Not exactly what I meant. I was meant, that for example, my dad is Christian but he still believes in Aliens. That's what I mena by how religious they are.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
lucifer said:

Not exactly what I meant. I was meant, that for example, my dad is Christian but he still believes in Aliens. That's what I mena by how religious they are.

Well, most devout religious people don't believe that. Since the thought of aliens does infact contradict the bible. But that's a story for another time...

valandil
I think there are definitely aliens out there... we're not alone.

And its not just people they abduct.... Clicky

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Heh. :P That's a good interesting link... probably just wasted 30 minutes browsing it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ha! That cow one was hilarious!

newBookmarkLockedFalling