Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Is finally out :3

The servers seem to be a little busy right now, guess a lot of people are trying to get it ;o Just finished installing. Looks pretty cool so far, gotta play around with it some more to see how much they changed

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I'm impressed that the servers are busy. I never imagined that over a million people trying to access it at once would slow it down.
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I love it so far... then again, I've been using Fx3 since like beta 2 or 3. :P I'm glad all my extensions are finally updating their compatibility. That'll make life so much easier.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
There's no update for Adblock extension =( Now I get those ugly google ads again =((((

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
I'm in the same hat as Chris, with the exception that I have few systems with Firefox 2 installed on them.

All of my linux machines have Firefox 3 installed on them.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I just got it and so far, the only real differences I see are interface changes, but I'm still fooling around and doing some research, so we'll see. :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
I just got it and so far, the only real differences I see are interface changes, but I'm still fooling around and doing some research, so we'll see. :P

You already said the speed difference was huge. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Yea, I've discovered that much so far. :P
k

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
crazynarutard Avatar
There's no update for Adblock extension =( Now I get those ugly google ads again =((((

Works fine for me...

The only extension I had problems with was FireFTP, and all I had to do was update it.

Other than that, I dont see much difference from FF2 :-/
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I think most of the new things are back-end things :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The biggest things I noticed was the new "search" in your URL bar. Search for words, links, etc. I found that very damn handy. I also kinda like the new bookmarking system... only thing I dislike is how long it takes to sort the bookmarks when you click "Sort by Name" Hopefully they fix that. I've also noticed HUGE speed differences between Fx2 and Fx3. On all three of my computers. Could just be me though.

wrcr87

wrcr87 Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
I downloaded it a few days ago, and I'm loving because it is so fast, and I've downloaded a few themes. I love it :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
wrcr87 Avatar
I downloaded it a few days ago, and I'm loving because it is so fast, and I've downloaded a few themes. I love it :P

I've never been able to find any good themes that I like for Fx. :P Any recommendations?

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
I like their new features, and thank goodness the memory usage has improved so much now. :D

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Chris Avatar
wrcr87 Avatar

I've never been able to find any good themes that I like for Fx. :P Any recommendations?

Abstract classic is pretty nice :P
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling