Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Congrats President Elected Obama! Congrats! :D

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Dear white supremacists,

suck it

sincerely,
me

p.s. pls don't assassinate

Congrats though.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Tonight at musical we all had out our phones and were checking on Obama every second we could. Haha.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
I am so happy and so hopeful now for this country. Something has overcome me, and that something is hope and knowing that freedom in America will continue to be met.

Congratulations President Obama, for having a dream and for being a dream for so many people and making that dream come true.

LOL, I just sounded so cheesy, but it's the truth on how I feel.

danielazarc
The noise and partying over here is incredible. It's a wonderful time in our country! I feel proud that I was able to be a part of this, I voted for the first time in my life today, and was able to witness a huge event take place.

Congratulations President Obama!

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Finally. No more damn campaign ads. >.<
wat

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Congrats Obama. Honestly, I dunno why Kay isn't all over this thread.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
glad to see Obama won. my first time voting too. as you can assume, i voted for Obama.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
HEY. he was my man first!

<333333333333

So happy.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Such a 'serious' topic, yet you guys, gals, and Kay ( :P ) have all said something in which I could easily turn into my typical spam crap. But I wont :P

Yay for Obama. I couldn't have honestly given a crap about who won. No matter who wn, promises this, that and the other (like all good Presidents and Prime Ministers), and they deliver on the first 1 or 2 things in the early stages, then BAM, no more... But yay anyway.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Bloody hell, wanted Mccain, but I guess all is well... SoCongrats President Elected Obama! :)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
It's kinda predictable...given that the GOP's campaign tatics was downright dirty and untrue. Obama still remains steadfast and keep going foward despite the attacks.

Still, I'm pretty stoked that he'll the first African-american president. It's pretty revolutionary itself.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Twitch

Twitch Avatar

Official Member

Female

August 2008
I figured he'd win. I wish he hadn't. I don't care if he's black (his mother was WHITE anyway; he's as much white in blood as he is black); I just don't like the idea of my money being given to some guy under a bridge who is sitting on his hands and waiting for a check. Some people sincerely need help, but a lot of people are just going to stop working and believe me, they're gonna get money REAL fast for doing nothing. The people who are still working will end up in the poor house because of taxes. Before you know it, they'll start taxing us for the clothes on our backs.

Sorry. I respect Obama, and I understand why he wants to "spread the wealth around", but I don't want my hard-earned money to be forcefully taken and thrown to some guy who is sitting on his hands because he knows it's just a waiting game until he gets a check in the mail. o.o We'll ALL be forking over money to give to people who gambled it away or otherwise wasted it.

Granted, there ARE people who need help -- people whose companies shut down and they had no job and need help until they can get one -- but most people on the streets got where they are due to their own mistakes. If they won't work for their money, why should we give it to them? It's like a kid. When someone tells him, "Do this and I'll give you this" (I don't like that method), they don't give it to him if he doesn't do it. That's just communicating that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. It's a ridiculous notion.

Anyways...sorry, I'm very opinionated. Don't mean to offend anyone.

Good for Obama. The most I can do right now is pray, and what will be will be I suppose. The funny thing is that me and my half-sister predicted this from long before Obama was even the Democratic nominee.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I'm so happy to somewhat be a part of this election. My first time voting will be next election but this election really interested me and I got involved by watching the debates and laughing at Palin's impostor on SNL ( some good political humor :P).

Back when it was Obama vs. Clinton I always wanted Obama. I think he can do something great for this country. I live in Detroit so you can assume everyone around here is partying and very happy. Sometimes you have to look past color though and in this election you had to ask yourself do you really want another Bush we've already had him for 8 years. Plus McCain has 8 properties. I doubt he really cares about people like you and me, Obama to me is more down to Earth and hopefully can be compared to a Franklin Roosevelt. Young, ambitious, fun, caring, understanding,down to Earth, and a president for the people.

That is all I have to say for now. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling