Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Hate forums are probably the stupidest idea ever, just an FYI to those select members that created one.

But anyway, this sparks up an interesting discussion. Have you ever created or joined a hate forum, and what was the reason?

When i was in 5th grade some friends and I created a band. We had one of our female friends become the manager, but after a few months we had to get rid of her because she was trying to turn us into a "boy band" which we didn't want.

We fired her and created a hate forum about her... but she somehow managed to find it. And we all got OSS (out of school suspension) for a week.

Only other time I did anything related to a hate forum was when I joined the anti-John McCain forum.

In my experience, they just.. don't end well.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Never joined one myself. I know of one who seemed to have a hate driven theme to it but it wasn't officially a hate forum, just a general forum with a plethora of topics against a single person.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
rofl about the 5th grade girl thing. That poor girl. I have neither joined nor created a hate forum, so I dunno what else to say...

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I've never have joined a hate forum or created one. Never thought of a hate forum either on this topic. lol.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I joined an anti-Uze one the other day. Oh, wait, crap, I wasn't supposed to mention that, was I?

Nope, never joined one. Never plan to.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
There actually used to be an anti-Uze forum back in the days when I played halo :(

Those fuckers... probably all in jail right now. haha
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
lol....... I won't be joining in. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
There actually used to be an anti-Uze forum back in the days when I played halo :(

I fail to track the logic there on the jail part.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

I fail to track the logic there on the jail part.

Assuming he is as egotistical as I am when it comes to Halo... going against him is like going against America. You do that and some racist bald guy sends you to prison where a greasy fat guy makes you eat a cock meat sandwich.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Assuming he is as egotistical as I am when it comes to Halo... going against him is like going against America. You do that and some racist bald guy sends you to prison where a greasy fat guy makes you eat a cock meat sandwich.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there.
Lucifer Avatar

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Josh Avatar

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

No pun attended. lol.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newBookmarkLockedFalling