Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Anyone play any MMO's? What are your favorites? Any you're looking forward to?

I've played:
-World of Warcraft (awesome game, but I need to renew my subscription)
-Perfect World (best free MMO next to WoW, in my opinion)
-Water Margin (looks cool, but gets boring)
-12Sky (interesting lottery system for items, otherwise it's typical)
-Mo Siang Online (just another typical MMO)
-Atlantica Online (amazing game with a terrific soundtrack and an interesting party system and traditional RPG combat system)

So far, WoW and Atlantica are my favorites. Perfect World is great, but it's not as good as WoW (but it IS free). Awesome customization in it, too. Right now, I'm thinking about trying Silk Road. It looks pretty good so far.

Edit: Oh yes, I can't WAIT for The Old Republic.

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2009 3:54:45 GMT by Lucifer

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
I'm really interested in ToR, but beyond that, i've never really considered an MMO game of any sort.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
42 Night Elf resto Druid atm.

Just play during summers.

--
I tried silkroad with a friend for a bit.

It seemed like everything else you'd find in an mmorpg, just a little bit less awesome. Which I guess sums up about every good free mmorpg ever. Didn't really play that long though, So maybe it got better.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
abZebras Avatar
42 Night Elf resto Druid atm.

Just play during summers.

--
I tried silkroad with a friend for a bit.

It seemed like everything else you'd find in an mmorpg, just a little bit less awesome. Which I guess sums up about every good free mmorpg ever. Didn't really play that long though, So maybe it got better.

Yeah, that's why I eventually decided against downloading it. I'm installing WoW on my new computer and using the 10 day trial for Wrath of the Lich King instead. Hopefully that'll hold me over for awhile.

I only played for about a month (I had 3 months including the free one for the recruit a friend thing, and between feeling uninspired and having computer problems, I got a month of play). I'm a level 28 dwarf hunter. I'm technically going marksman spec, but I branch out into the other specs if they have something that contributes. I might respec to survival later because traps are the shit.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Clearly, I play WoW. I used to play Dofus, but that game has become overly horrible.

newfieldgrafix
Let's see: Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls...

I really wanna play Mabinogi, but I can't because it's unavailable in the UK.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
I've have been in search in a good free MMO. I have tried Maplestory, but gets really boring, and takes a long time a level up, and there is no PvP. And I have tried Grand Chase, but you only have girls to choose from when you start.

I might try Perfect World though.

And The Old Republic looks freakin awesome. I cant wait for it to come out.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chip Avatar
I've have been in search in a good free MMO. I have tried Maplestory, but gets really boring, and takes a long time a level up, and there is no PvP. And I have tried Grand Chase, but you only have girls to choose from when you start.

I might try Perfect World though.

And The Old Republic looks freakin awesome. I cant wait for it to come out.

Perfect World, 12Sky, Atlantica, and from what I've seen, Silk Road, are all worth checking out.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Is 12sky, like a Samurai game?

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
i played silkroad online for a month once. an interesting concept ruined by billions of bots

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chip Avatar
Is 12sky, like a Samurai game?

Not really. I mean, it has an East Asian feel to it, and one of the clans you can join is sort of ninja like, but it's not really samurai-oriented.

newfieldgrafix
Hmm, AI Sp@ce looks frickin' epic!

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
l 28 dwarf hunter. I'm technically going marksman spec, but I branch out into the other specs if they have something that contributes. I might respec to survival later because traps are the shit.[/quote]

I play wow mainly but have play much at all during this summer.. i have tried the 14day trail for Warhammer online its good but i think i stick with wow for now.

Lucifer: my suggestion i would go with Survival for a High DPS raid spec just throwing that out there. Me and couple friends did alot of testing and that seems and still is the best for raiding (if you are a raider)

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Jake Avatar
Clearly, I play WoW. I used to play Dofus, but that game has become overly horrible.

hah alliance.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Watashinaru

LOKTAR!

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2009 5:39:32 GMT by crazynarutard

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Arucard Avatar
l 28 dwarf hunter. I'm technically going marksman spec, but I branch out into the other specs if they have something that contributes. I might respec to survival later because traps are the shit.

I play wow mainly but have play much at all during this summer.. i have tried the 14day trail for Warhammer online its good but i think i stick with wow for now.

Lucifer: my suggestion i would go with Survival for a High DPS raid spec just throwing that out there. Me and couple friends did alot of testing and that seems and still is the best for raiding (if you are a raider)

Eh. I was thinking of dual-specing (sp?) into survival. I don't really spec for any specific goal. I just found I used my gun more than anything and that's how I play. My pet generally draws aggro while I strike from a distance. If I draw aggro, I kite them. So Marksmanship is kind of my favorite spec at the moment. Traps are too cool, though, which is why I want to dual-spec survival.

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2009 8:55:55 GMT by Lucifer

newBookmarkLockedFalling