Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So they released a cover song recently:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzKnjkd62lY

Fuck yeah.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
That was god awful. Donegan and Draiman are two of my favorites but... what the hell was that? They've done some pretty awesome covers (personal favorite is their live cover with of Walk by Pantera), too.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
...how was it awful in any sense of the word?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006

Yup that pretty much sums it up.. Sadly from what i read on their site that cd is only going to be only available with the new issue of Metal Hammer magazine. so i figure what the hell lets see how much that going to be. £75.00 for yr............

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Arucard Avatar

Yup that pretty much sums it up.. Sadly from what i read on their site that cd is only going to be only available with the new issue of Metal Hammer magazine. so i figure what the hell lets see how much that going to be. £75.00 for yr............

Yeah, it's an exclusive track (I believe it's some sort of Judas Priest tribute album), but still awesome.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i have all their albums so listening to that was something different from them and still was able to pull it off

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Arucard Avatar
i have all their albums so listening to that was something different from them and still was able to pull it off

My friend keeps saying that, but I really don't see how it's so different. I mean, slightly, sure, but David Draiman is still belting out awesome vocal melodies and Dan Donegan is playing heavy riffs. They adapted the song so well, I really never got the impression that this was "different" for them.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I'm gonna have to say ... no =X I don't know why, but this just rubs me the wrong way. Badly.

I love Disturbed. Don't get me wrong. I have since I was lke eight or nine (my brother was an awesome influence, he introduced me via Stupify). But this just ... doesn't cut it for me. At all =/ If I gave it a few plays, it would probably grow on me, but on first listen it's just not that great.
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling