Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
I'm tempted to use the bitch one on my girlfriend since she's the only person I can think of with a flip phone (off the top of my head), but I don't think that'd go over too well. :P
Even if it's not a flip phone you still have the process of "opening" your phone. Just like you open a window on a computer. You're being way too technical.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
I'm tempted to use the bitch one on my girlfriend since she's the only person I can think of with a flip phone (off the top of my head), but I don't think that'd go over too well. :P

.... DO IT. DO IT NAO.

And I'm going to send that one out pretty soon I think. I'll probably get some pretty interesting responces.

I've gotten some pretty awesome chain texts from my sister (who has stuff on her phone so bad it made bikers at a bar she went to ask wtf was wrong with her). Nothing too bad, of course, because she "doesn't want to corrupt me", but still :P Most of them have made me go "... WTF."

As for other ones? Yeah, but none come to mind particularly O.o
[/size]

Last Edit: Jun 13, 2010 18:18:08 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
Eric Avatar
Chris Avatar
Even if it's not a flip phone you still have the process of "opening" your phone. Just like you open a window on a computer. You're being way too technical.

Or you can just change the adjective to looked... Then it's a universal SMS...

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Pretty much everyone I know that doesn't frequent the internet talks to me like that on phone text and AIM. >:[
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toshiru Avatar
Pretty much everyone I know that doesn't frequent the internet talks to me like that on phone text and AIM. >:[

You have my deepest and most sincere condolences.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Toshiru Avatar

My friends only do that when they're trolling. They know if they ever talked to me like that over text/im and were serious they wouldn't be honored with a responce :| I'm sorry about your group D; How do you decipher what they're trying to say? I can't read Newbspeak well D8
[/size]
Signature coming~

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Benjamin Avatar
Tonight I got a text message from my mom that said, "We need to discuss ur final grades, ur schedule 4 nxt yr, and a letter we rec'd in the mail 2day when u r conscious."

I HATE it when people text like that. Who the fuck says "rec'd"? I used to type like that... and then i turned 10.

Anyway, are there any texts you've ever received that you've either:
a) dreaded responding to?
b) looked at and gone "what the fuck?"
c) laughed at or gotten really upset at?
d) other?

Discuss.

yea i get text from my mom once in a while like that but my friends girlfriend on the other hand her texts are like "what the fuck" or you just look at for like 20mins hoping that at some point you will figure out what it says.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Arucard Avatar
Benjamin Avatar
Tonight I got a text message from my mom that said, "We need to discuss ur final grades, ur schedule 4 nxt yr, and a letter we rec'd in the mail 2day when u r conscious."

I HATE it when people text like that. Who the fuck says "rec'd"? I used to type like that... and then i turned 10.

Anyway, are there any texts you've ever received that you've either:
a) dreaded responding to?
b) looked at and gone "what the fuck?"
c) laughed at or gotten really upset at?
d) other?

Discuss.

yea i get text from my mom once in a while like that but my friends girlfriend on the other hand her texts are like "what the fuck" or you just look at for like 20mins hoping that at some point you will figure out what it says.

At least you can figure it out, right? :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling