Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Tonight, I went to my friend ben's house (we are both named ben). Two of my friends were there as well.

The four of us decided we wanted taco bell. So we hopped in my friend's convertible and drove to taco bell.

as we were coming back home ben finished his soda and threw the can into oncoming traffic. it hit a car.

we kept driving, and i looked back and noticed someone pull a u-turn. and then the lights started flashing. the car ben hit was a cop.

he told the cop that he was messing around and it flew out of his hand. the cop believed him, telling him to "use better judgement" in the future.

Anyway, I went to my friend's house, got taco bell, got pulled over, and didn't get a ticket. Successful night, imo.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Slightly successful. :P However, now there's incriminating evidence on the interwebs. oh noes.

newfieldgrafix
Benjamin Avatar
Tonight, I went to my friend ben's house (we are both named ben).

Yes, by the time I read his name, I had come to that conclusion.

Yup, I'd call that successful.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
That's fairly awesome. Can't tell if the cop was an idiot or just nice, though.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
This reminds of a similar story that happened to me the other night. I was out with this girl by a fountain that supposedly you weren't supposed to go to after sunset. We both didn't know. Well I had a lot of lemonade among some other things and really had to piss. I told her, and she was like go behind the bushes. I saw two bikes back there. I was like it's strange people left their bikes here this late at night as it was almost 12. Anyway, I do my business, and we go back to holding each other. Two random guys riding around in bikes appear about ten minutes later and tell us we're not supposed to be here and need to leave. They were the police, so basically I pissed inches away from their bikes lol
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling