Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I've had a really good day, so far.

I went to school and texted a girl in my government class from 7:30-12:20 (the whole duration of the class).

Then I got a parking ticket.

My dad and I got my oil changed (2088 miles overdue, whoops!) and ate taco bell while we waited. When that was done we took my car to midas and they put on new brakes, calipers, rotors, everything.

While I was waiting for my brakes, I went to a friend's house and watched (500) days of summer.

I'm happy today :)

What excites you or makes you happy?
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Sounds pretty rad, man. It's the little things in life that just kick-ass. It's nice to see that someone else indulges in those kinds of things and enjoys it.

My day is fairly lame. I woke up around 1:30, surfed the internet for about an hour, then went outside and pulled weeds out of my [gravel] driveway until my fingers bled (literally) and I grabbed some burning nettles (they stab you and then your fingers burn). And now I'm here. But, I'm supposed to be going to my buddy's house and drinking tonight, so that'll make things better.

As for what excites me or makes me happy...

Most things. I love eating. I love spending time with friends and laughing. I love eating with friends and laughing. I love causing shenanigans and being a general disturber of the peace. I like putting on fake accents and asking people stupid questions and making loud, obnoxious comments about how bad Hollister smells. I enjoy long drives and smoking cigarettes on my buddy's front porch. I like getting drunk and playing Rockband. I like having sex. I like laying in bed doing nothing except for listening to music at max volume. I like sleeping. I like combing my beard. I like buying new clothes and downloading music. I like playing MMOs. I like making fun of my friends. I like thunderstorms and sunny weather all the same. I love music. I love working out and sleeping in. I like wearing athletic shorts because they're so fucking comfortable. I enjoy YouTube and other online video communities. I like spending half my day on Facebook doing virtually nothing. I like telling embarrassing and funny and revealing stories. I also enjoy hearing them. I enjoy typing way too much.

I think that's my cue to quit.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
There's a lot of things that makes me happy but I don't have the time to type up a fabulous essay like Lucifer. :P

A thing that makes me happy is accomplishing tough. Whether it's filling a request or doing a 5 page essay, it makes me happy as hell and you know I'm happy when I start jumping. :D
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I got to see a fully assembled, 33 ton, military transport vehicle that is so top secret that the work being done to it had to be in a curtained off area with a black tent around the vehicle and we had to tell all non-US citizens to take a day off.

You have never seen something like this in your life. It has three wheel sets that each weigh 2 tons without wheels.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
I got to see a fully assembled, 33 ton, military transport vehicle that is so top secret that the work being done to it had to be in a curtained off area with a black tent around the vehicle and we had to tell all non-US citizens to take a day off.

You have never seen something like this in your life. It has three wheel sets that each weigh 2 tons without wheels.

...where was this?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
...where I work. :P That's the project I was brought on to do inventory for, the suspension/wheel sets.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
...where I work. :P That's the project I was brought on to do inventory for, the suspension/wheel sets.

Yeah, but where do you work?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Arvin Meritor.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Arvin Meritor.

What exactly is that?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It's an auto supplier. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Benjamin Avatar
and watched (500) days of summer.

yay Zooey Deschanel. she makes me happy.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar
It's an auto supplier. :P

Like Auto Zone?

...do you ever see AutoZone having a 33 ton vehicle in its building? Seriously. Use freaking common sense.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Like Auto Zone?

...do you ever see AutoZone having a 33 ton vehicle in its building? Seriously.

All the time.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Wellll, for today, my day's been pretty averedge O.o Watched a move in economics, got a decent grade on a test in health that I didn't even know we had nor did I know know what was on it (thank GOD it was health and not some other class that's actually useful), review in math, wrote some stuff up in English since my teacher doesn't care what the hell I do, wanted to punch my teacher in the face more than three times in German, and got close to nothing accomplished in Biology because I have it with my best friend. I'll go home, nap, try to do some work so I at least pass wtih a decent grade in all my classes, do some photomanipulations, then go back to bed. ::) Typical day.

I like lots of things ;) Physics makes me happy, watching idiots talk makes me happy (self esteem booster), photomanipulating, sleeping ... and stuff. Kitties make me happy, too. I'm going to go home and cuddle my cat, actually, now that I think about it 8D
[/size]

Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Like Auto Zone?

...do you ever see AutoZone having a 33 ton vehicle in its building? Seriously. Use freaking common sense.

Oh, do be nice :( He's just trying to be friendly. It's not his fault he's ... Well, y'know, just a tad special 'n all that. :D
[/size]

Lucifer Avatar
I like spending half my day on Facebook doing virtually nothing..

This. Times ten. They have a group "OMG STFU I'm studying my ass off! ... loljk, I'm on facebook liking everything." Story. Of. My. Freakin'. Life.
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling