Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
GUYYYYYS. (and sandwich-makers. just kidding. and girls)

I. am going. TO SEE TOY STORY TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! That's in like an hour.

I don't know about all of you, but this picture pretty much sums it all up for me:

I'm a little excited, if you couldn't tell :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm honestly not too excited, both because I don't think Toy Story was THAT good. It was a good movie, and the sequel was okay. And now this is coming out so much later. I just can't imagine it being all that amazing. But let me (us) know how it is nonetheless.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm seeing it tomorrow morning. Besides Cars, Pixar has never not amazed me. Can't wait to see their short film either.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I plan to see it soon, but honestly, I need to go back and rewatch the first 2 first. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah..., I'll probably end up going to see it with a bunch of my friends, there's like 15-20-25-30 of us that want to see it. We've all already gotten strange looks from the ten and under crowd. But, whatever, they haven't been waiting for forever to see it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aryna Avatar
Yeah..., I'll probably end up going to see it with a bunch of my friends, there's like 15-20-25-30 of us that want to see it. We've all already gotten strange looks from the ten and under crowd. But, whatever, they haven't been waiting for forever to see it.

They also don't understand that kids movies are meant to be humorous for adults too, but on a subliminal/overlooked level. For example, has anyone ever noticed that the worm (Absalon?) in Alice in Wonderland is smoking Hookah? Yeah, I didn't until I saw the new movie recently.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Aryna Avatar

They also don't understand that kids movies are meant to be humorous for adults too, but on a subliminal/overlooked level. For example, has anyone ever noticed that the worm (Absalon?) in Alice in Wonderland is smoking Hookah? Yeah, I didn't until I saw the new movie recently.

You JUST noticed that?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I haven't seen the freaking movie since I was like 4 dude. :P

Anyways, saw TS3 last night. I must admit, it was damn good. It wasn't a typical flop for a sequel like most Disney movies.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
I haven't seen the freaking movie since I was like 4 dude. :P

Anyways, saw TS3 last night. I must admit, it was damn good. It wasn't a typical flop for a sequel like most Disney movies.

I'm still suprised, even if you haven't seen it since you were 4. I've known it since I was five or six (then again, I was a corrupted child) :P And that's one of the running jokes- the Hookah smoking catapiller is, like, everywhere. My sister used to have a few posters up in "my room" in her old place, back when I was a kid.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm pretty sure I didn't know what a hookah was until like 2-3 years ago. :P So that didn't help. I knew he smoked, but that was it.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I knew it was something that probably wasn't age appropriate.... But what, I had no clue until like..., 6 months ago when I finally figured out what the heck a hookah looked like.

newBookmarkLockedFalling