Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
My school is huge on sports. I mean, really big. All the atheletes are on drugs, basically, to enhance performance and everybody just looks the other way P: If you aren't the best of the best, you have NO chance on sports past freshmen year.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tork: Yeah... smaller schools like mine make it not matter. :P

Josh: You forget one thing though... without those other 22 (including the kicker in this count) positions, the QB is absolutely fucked. ;)

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Tork: Yeah... smaller schools like mine make it not matter. :P

Josh: You forget one thing though... without those other 22 (including the kicker in this count) positions, the QB is absolutely fucked. ;)

Never said they weren't important. I know they are. :P I'm just saying no one gives a shit about anything except the QB. :P

And beside, if the other 22 weren't there... the game would be far more enjoyable anyway. It'd just be one skinny whiteboy getting wrecked repeatedly by 300 lb black dudes. Who wouldn't want to watch that?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
No, it'd be one skinny whiteboy hitting another skinny whiteboy because those 300lb guys aren't there either.

However, an example would be Adrian Peterson. He's constantly noted as one of the best players in the league because he's just an absolute best of a running back. Devin Hester is also an astonishing and well known player who is much more valuable than his QB. :P (AP may not be more valuable than Favre... just have to throw that disclaimer out there.)

newBookmarkLockedFalling