Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I don't know how much you guys know about me but i am a sports addict. I will watch all American sports (except for soccer) but my real love is Baseball. I have grown up in a baseball family. My uncle is an avid Yankee fan, both his sons played baseball through high school, and my dad and grandfather love baseball but went from team to team. I have lived in Dallas for my whole life so i became a Texas Ranger fan. The Rangers have been a team for 39 years but have never been out of the first round. But this is the year!!!

Last night the Rangers beet one of the best franchises in the world the New York Yankees to send them to the world series. Not only was it fun to beet up on the Yanks who have slammed us from the beginning but the guy who struck out to lose the game was A-Roid....let me tell you his story...

Alex Rodriguez signed a contract with Texas. The contract was the biggest one ever...(until the present day Yankees...)...A-Rod made the Rangers give him special treatment the whole time he was here. All the players rode a buss from the airport to the hotel except for Alex. He made them have a lemo take him to a separate hotel so he could be away from the team. After a while Alex forced the Rangers to trade him away...yet the contract he was given doesn't expire until 2020. After he left A-Rod said a few things about his time in Texas. Here is a quote, "I would have never signed with Texas if they had told me it was going to be me and 24 kids." Also he confessed to using steroids while he was here. Hence the nickname A-Roid...boy do we hate him around here.

Ok so i am finished with my rant...

Do any of you guys have a baseball team you like?

Do you think the Rangers can win it?

i can't believe i didn't talk about Josh Hamilton...but you can google his story...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
No love for soccer?

Also, Texans for the WS. Definitely deserved it over the yankees as far as their series goes.

Also also, Twins'll have it next year ;____;

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2010 20:17:55 GMT by abZebras

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I hate baseball with a passion. It is by far the most boring sport ever invented. Essentially it's a complex game of tag in a circle, where most of the time none of the players move.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Baseball is more about the strategy...

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I want the Phillies to pull off the miracle and come back from being down 3-1 and win the WS. Polanco was always my favorite Tiger. :P

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
Baseball is more about the strategy...

Yes, the strategy is taking more steroids than the other guys. :P

I don't watch much baseball. But I'll of course be rooting for the Rangers.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Eric Avatar
I hate baseball with a passion. It is by far the most boring sport ever invented. Essentially it's a complex game of tag in a circle, where most of the time none of the players move.

What he said, actually xP
Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Josh Avatar
I want the Phillies to pull off the miracle and come back from being down 3-1 and win the WS. Polanco was always my favorite Tiger. :P

Stupid Giants. That being said, Ryan Wilson has the greatest facial hair on the planet.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Josh Avatar

Stupid Giants. That being said, Ryan Wilson has the greatest facial hair on the planet.

Interview with Jim Rome

The guy is a beast.

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2010 0:19:20 GMT by abZebras

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
abZebras Avatar
Josh Avatar

Interview with Jim Rome

The guy is a beast.

That was one of the best interviews I have ever watched. Off the top of my head, only Christopher Walken's interview where he ends up reading Poker Face surpasses it.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Josh Avatar
Josh Avatar

He so paints that stuff...

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010

I never thought they would make it this far...but i never thought it would be this bad...

2-0 Giants :'(

i really do want to cry...it is like i'm in shock...

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Joe Kerr Avatar
Josh Avatar

He so paints that stuff...

Nope. It's real hair. Took him like a month to get it like that. Then he started dying it black.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar

While I don't hate baseball, agree with the rest of his statement. :P

Night: There is just as much strategy involved in football and any other sport. Heck, after playing football, I can say most people don't understand how much strategy is really involved.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Eric Avatar

While I don't hate baseball, agree with the rest of his statement. :P

Night: There is just as much strategy involved in football and any other sport. Heck, after playing football, I can say most people don't understand how much strategy is really involved.

Doesn't change the fact that there is only 12 minutes of actual gameplay a week for football. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling