Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Those of you who talk to me frequently will likely know that I love concept art and matte paintings more than pretty much anything. For example, Dylan Cole is, far and away, my all time favorite artist and he does mostly matte paintings for Hollywood.

So, today when I came across this link, it was like an artgasm that didn't end until I reached the bottom of the page.

...and started all over again when I went back to the top.

Either way, any one have any good concept art and/or matte paintings and artists for me to look at?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Sorry but I have none for you, however, I can see why you had an artgasm (for the second link).
I'll be honest though, some of them I don't like, but then other's are just amazing.
I really love: Swan Ship[/i] and Skybridge[/i].

I'm not entirely sure why they stand out for me. Perhaps because they have such great abstract about them.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Oh maan. I wonder if there are any wallpapers of these; if so I would totally make love to Skybridge. THAT IS AWESOME.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
My favorites are Valley of the Kings, Swan Ship, Skybridge, Delta Temple, and Pagoda.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I clicked that second link and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS [/excitement]. But nah, those are epic. I am excited that he's doing Guild Wars 2 concept work... this should be interesting. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling