Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, what's your guys opinions on football (american)? Time filling, means Homecoming, woo cheer, or what? And do you play?

I personally play (8 man), and I'm a freshmen. I'm starting JV noseguard, and I also play tackle, outside and middle linebackers. Offense, I'm second team center, and also play guard (rarely though).

Part of the best team in 8 years, with a score of 3-4, and if we win Friday, we go to Playoffs. 0-3 on the road, 3-1 at home. Undefeated at home til we played the undefeated, rank 7 in state team. Though, we played horrible, and got 45'd (on our homecoming). If we had played like we did the week before, we would of stood a chance. Today waxs our last JV game, ending it at 3-1, with a 54-8 win (45'd them). :P

Do you guys play?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eh, I don't like any sports really. :P

Besides, high school football is boring. Since no is that good. And then you have proffessionals who won't do anything lest they break a nail. That's why I like college more than the others. The quarterbacks aren't afraid to run it and take a hit or two. In the pros, they'll sort of fall down or run out of bounds to avoid being hit too hard. Pansies...

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
lucifer said:

Besides, high school football is boring. Since no is that good. And then you have proffessionals who won't do anything lest they break a nail. That's why I like college more than the others. The quarterbacks aren't afraid to run it and take a hit or two. In the pros, they'll sort of fall down or run out of bounds to avoid being hit too hard. Pansies...

And why are college players not afraid to take a hit? Because they're trying to get into the pros, which will allow them to fall down or run out of bounds to avoid taking the hits. Ironic how that works out, huh?

:P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
lou said:
lucifer said:

And why are college players not afraid to take a hit? Because they're trying to get into the pros, which will allow them to fall down or run out of bounds to avoid taking the hits. Ironic how that works out, huh?

:P

Yeah. But seriously, I hate proffessional football. They don't even have to try, they still get paid. College players don't, so they try much harder. It's more interesting that way.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I like playing real football. Yes, FOOTBALL, not american football :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Soccer's fun. :P

---

As for the Pro's and College thing, Pro's run out to stop the clock. XD

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I don't play. For one, our team sucks so bad. I lack the school spirit to go the games or anything. It's just so sad. For example, last year we made a record for the most wins in one season. It was 3. -_-

We used to be awesome, though. Seriously. But that was back in the 70s. >.>

newBookmarkLockedFalling