Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
So... Anybody finally upgrading their iDevice today?

I've been holding out for a JB for my phone since September. Super excited to update today, although apparently there are major server issues with both the jailbreak (evasi0n) and Cydia.

Updated to iOS 6.1 and restoring from backup now... zzzz..
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Installed it earlier today, I've no idea what tweaks/apps to install though. I saw that cool concept multitasking thing a while ago, is that worth paying for? Anything else worth getting?

EDIT: 1000 posts over almost 7 years. 0.39 posts a day! woo!

Last Edit: Feb 5, 2013 0:49:56 GMT by Simie

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Simie Avatar
Installed it earlier today, I've no idea what tweaks/apps to install though. I saw that cool concept multitasking thing a while ago, is that worth paying for? Anything else worth getting?

EDIT: 1000 posts over almost 7 years. 0.39 posts a day! woo!

Congrats on 1k!

Eh, the most important ones to me are SBSettings and biteSMS.

Depending on if you want to customize, Winterboard.

If you want to be able to ssh from your phone, MobileTerminal + inetutils + network-cmds.

I'm not sure which multitasker you mean though. I think there's one that lets you switch apps without having to double-tap the home button, but I'm not sure what it's called.

I also use Display Recorder (record screen), FaceBreak (facetime over 3g, not even sure if I need it anymore), iBlacklist (prevent unwanted calls) and Mail Enhancer Pro (I primarily use it for having a different signature for each e-mail address).

There's a _lot_ you can do with a jailbroken device.

Last Edit: Feb 5, 2013 0:59:31 GMT by Benjamin
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I found that multitasker/switcher, it's called Auxo

Thanks for the pointers on what to get. Yesterday Cydia was having major capacity issues, hopefully it'll be fixed by now.

newBookmarkLockedFalling