Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Going anywhere?

Buy me anything? :D

I'm going back to my home country like I do every year to visit my family. :)

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
ill buy you a cookie :D

home country? england? or the us? lol

i dont do anything. i dont clelebrate christmas unforunately :( butt the good this is that i dontr have to buy presents.

FireCracker

FireCracker Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
I have no clue I will probably stay home or go to my grandparents. Right now I am thinking about my birthday tomorrow! (Monday) :D
Don't Click!

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
monkey said:
I have no clue I will probably stay home or go to my grandparents. Right now I am thinking about my birthday tomorrow! (Monday) :D

ooo happy brithday then :D

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I am going to Scotland to visit relatives for christmas... waking up at 4am each morning with my 5 year old cousin jumping on top of me.. how nice.. :/

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Nothing as usual, every year.

I'm probably going to buy myself something. The whole family's going to return to the motherland. So we're going to have some family reunions and photos.

:D

s

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
leading the busy life i do its gonna be the usual day for me... except i don't have to work as late... infact come to think of it.. my work is closed XD so yay more time for family...

XD

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Hmm...

Not going anywhere maybe to US for 2-5 days for seeing my other cousins
Umm defenatly shopping <_< I hate old cloths.

And Crazy_J I would buy you a candy but I have no money O___O

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
i love you too

i might sppamm SZ for christmas!!!

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I actually have no real idea what my family and I are doing for Christmas. I'm assuming family is coming over to celebrate -- food, present, and whatnot.

Meh. I need to get more into the Christmas spirit.

lol

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I have a change of plan. We're going to visit our relatives and I'm going to buy myself an Ipod :D

dev7
I will probably stay at home. And open my be-lov-ed xbox360. :P

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
sounds cool guys! I'm buying my brother's iPod off of him...thats exciting! annnnd...we're going to mexico for part of the holidays! can't wait ;)
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

~*Moonshadow*~

~*Moonshadow*~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
Let's see. My dad's parents and one of his brothers are coming out here on the 21st (that's so close now! ). My sister (who lives with my mom's mom) is coming on the 23rd. My mom's mom and her youngest brother are coming on the 24th. It's gonna be one grand ol' party....

But not really. o.O

Anyway. I've been doing a Christmas Eve buffet for a few years, so we'll be doing that. And we always listen to an old recording of A Chirstmas Carol.... It's one my grandpa listened to when he was a kid, so it's pretty important when he's here.

We're going to have a little family reunion for dad's family on the 27th. And we're probably going to go see The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

I don't think we have any official plans for Mom's house....

"In space, all warriors are cold warriors." - General Chang, Klingon Chief-of-Staff

newBookmarkLockedFalling