Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
What's your favorite christmas movie?

Mine's Elf.

I saw it last year and it's soo funny :D

dev7
Yeah same here, exactly same here.. I saw it last here, it is great.. Buddy is soo tall compared to the people, and his dad is mean to him.. Its great.. My favorite too. :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
has to be christmas carol with kate winslet ... just gotta love what if (the song) <3

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
hmmmm...that's a really hard one...I don't usually like christmas movies too much...I've drawn a blank XD ugh...maybe later when I'm not tired will I be able to answer :P
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
The Nightmare Before Christmas, I've seen it on Christmas Eve for the last six years. :)

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
zcourge said:
The Nightmare Before Christmas, I've seen it on Christmas Eve for the last six years. :)

Traditions are always fun :) I've heard thats a great movie...maybe I should rent it...
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
Nightmare before Christmas or Surviving Christmas are both cool and hilarious.

~*Moonshadow*~

~*Moonshadow*~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
I like A Christmas Story. :P

"In space, all warriors are cold warriors." - General Chang, Klingon Chief-of-Staff

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
A Christmas Story

oh mann, that show itt every christmas in indiana.... its gettinga little old but its all right XD

~*Moonshadow*~

~*Moonshadow*~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
oh mann, that show itt every christmas in indiana.... its gettinga little old but its all right XD

Yeah, I think they show it here in Virginia, too. But I never watch it on tv.... My dad has it. :)

"In space, all warriors are cold warriors." - General Chang, Klingon Chief-of-Staff

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Would you class home alone as a christmas movie? if so home alone 1 is my favorite christmas movie, if not then the grinch, hehe that film is funny :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Moonshadow: No need to use italics, just hit the "Quote" button on their post ;)

===

Me? Who knows... .I've never seen many. Home Alone is good and everything, but I hardly remember it. I've never seen Nitemare Before Christmas :( I guess Home Alone really is my sole Christmas movie :P

~*Moonshadow*~

~*Moonshadow*~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
Moonshadow: No need to use italics, just hit the "Quote" button on their post

I know. ;) This is the way we had to do it at my first message board (tf.n) and it's stuck. I use quote sometimes....

And I forgot about Home Alone! I remember we used to watch that at my Grandma's all the time around Christmas.... Then we moved away from her, and then we bought it. *shrugs* We watch it whenever now. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
It's a tie. The Nightmare Before Christmas is a great movie in it's own right, Christmas or not. But, if I had to pick a classic, it'd be that old clay-mation Rudolf. It's like 3 hours long(or felt like it when I was younger) and had the abomidable snowman, the little elf, that big guy that I forgot about, and of course, Rudolf.

~*Moonshadow*~

~*Moonshadow*~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
that big guy that I forgot about,

Yukon Cornelius. ;)

And I don't think it's three hours long. Maybe two.... (But that might be because I have it recorded from TV.)

That is indeed a great movie. When babysitting, it will keep kids glued.... :P
I like that

newBookmarkLockedFalling