Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, yesterday I was barely on because I went to a concert with some friends. Well, the main part of the concert was Nickelback, the first opening act was Default followed by Trapt.

I actually hadn't heard any of Default's music before yesterday (I had heard of them, just not there music). Anyways, they were pretty good, I may buy a CD of theirs later on.

Next was Trapt. Starting with Still Frame they went to play about 1/4-1/2 of all of their songs (they only have two CD's, both 11 songs). They played most of their popular songs, which included Still Frame, Echo, Disconnected (Out of Touch), and then finally Headstrong. They went out with a bang, the lead singer (his name slips my mind as of now) went in the crowd, got propped up on two guys shoulders, and started singing.

By this time it was already a great concert... but when Nickleback came in blaring Animals as their first song, I don't think a single person sat down again. They played about ever good song they have.... and I finally found out the meaning behind Side of a Bullet. Well, it was truly a great concert.... and if any of you guys get a chance to see them still, GO. You will not regret it. :D

Anyways, what's your guy's favorite concerts you've been too?

PS: No, I didn't get to mosh. :( No floor tickets.

JDYgamer

JDYgamer Avatar

February 2006
Wow, sounds great. I'm not a really really huge fan of theirs but I do love there new song Far Away. I am going to Arctic Monkeys, so that will most deffinately be a good concert. Never heard of the other two bands though, may d/l some to check them out. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
:o *slaps you* LUCKY!!!!

Damn. I would have loved to go to that!!

Um, my favorite was a local rock band called 10 Minutes Down. They're pretty good, love their music.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
JDY: Yeah, Far Away's a good song. I suggest you look into Trapt... you've probably heard either Headstrong, Echo, or Still Frame on the radio. They're played kind of often....

Kay: You slap me and call me lucky? O_o I see irony here. And yeah, it was a great concert. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eh, I'm not a fan of any of them really. Trapt is okay, but I hate Nickleback and I've never heard of Default. I, myself, have never been to a concert. I think I'm going to Rockfest this year though, which will have KISS(the whole reason I'm going to be honest) and I want to go to others. I missed out on a Journey concert. I also missed Ozzfest since my mom is paranoid about that place and wouldn't let me go. I really hope to cactch a Lamb of God concert sometime since I hear their Mosh Pits are pure insanity. Though, if it were my choice, I'd love to go to a Nile or Deicide concert since they're some of my favorite bands.

newBookmarkLockedFalling