Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Anyone from Hatake will recognize this. I'm just quoting my old post from there, and going to add in a few things.

Go you guys believe in the supernatural? Ghosts? Spirits? Demons (Christian ghost demons, not anime demons)?

Personally, I believe in ghosts and spirits, and demons some. Why? Because in my house, 4 out of 5 people who've been in my basement say it creeps them out at night. Bugs get all over the basement, but they never go in one room. NEVER. The room's door is open half the time, there's spots that are damp and not, and etc. Its the room we use for storing wine.

But at night, I'll hear my house creak. If I listen around 12-1 AM, I hear the sound of a pull light being turned off. Note the fact, I'm the only one still awake, and the only one is in the basement, below me, through a cement floor, and two rooms over. And my light flickers occasionally, yet the bulb is new. I forgot about that til it happened while writing this.

I have heard enough stories from my teachers. Two of which have had personal experience. The first story is this. My English teacher, who I just call Coach.. Anyway, about 50 years before he taught there, another English teacher died from a heart attack a floor above the room where he taught, and a few rooms in a random direction. Anyway, one night, he was working on next year's school play late at night, and note, this building was old, so it had very few lights. As he was working, he suddenly felt like someone was staring at him, and he had heard about there supposedly being a ghost there, but he wasn't tihnking about it at that point or anything. But as soon as he felt eyes staring at him angrily, he literally froze and the room's temperature seemed to drop for him. HE never knew why, but he thought maybe she was angry that he did something wrong when writing or something. But as soon as that happened, he packed the type writer and took it home to work. Supposedly, two weeks later he went back at night with a friend, and they looked up to the room where he was working on it, and saw a figure in the window. A female figure, who stared down at them. I can't remember the exact details at this point. But yeah, the cleaning crew had long since gone down, and was all men at that school.

---

Next story is my Civics teacher, Mr. J. When he was in college, he needed a job, so he took up being a security guard at the recreation center in Lincoln, Nebraska. Anyway, he was the last shift, so he made the final rounds, and closed up. Also, for a quick note, there was a pre-school section in the basement.

One day, after closing up, and putting everything away, he paddlocked the door. And not one of those pathetic locks, one you would use on a safe. As he turns his back to the door to walk away (he was locking the gym) he hears someone bouncing a basketball. HE quickly runs back and looks in through the gym door's window. In the middle of the gym, there sits a basketball, but no one. Not a soul. He opens it up, puts the ball away, closes it, and goes to leave. Same thing happens again. This time he puts the ball away, and hears some foot steps. He looks, it seems like it came from the hallway to the steps to the basement, where the pre-school section is.

He heads down the hallway, goes down the stairs, and hits the light. He hears the door in the back of the pre-school section shut, since there's a storage section behind it. He goes in, locks the pre-school door, and heads into the storage area. Now, there's two ways in. Both in the pre-school section. He flips the light on in the storage area, and shuts the door and locks it. He then makes his way, searching through to the other side. All of the sudden, the lights went off. He thought the person was going to mug him, since you know, he'd been tried to be killed twice before. (Third time was after that XD ) HE finally got to the otherside, and there was a switch there too. He went through, and when he was in, the pre-school door to the hallway was WIDE open. After that, he got his ass out of there and locked up.

Next day, he talks with his employer. His employer then tells him that a kid was killed in the pre-school hallway by a janitor long ago. The janitor pushed him down the stairs.

Anyway, my teacher quit. A few years later, he's telling kids about this in the pre-school room. The lights start to flicker, but stop when he finishes. LAter he tells it agian in the room, and the lights flicker again, and they're recording the story this time. Later, they play it back, and they hear white noise. The kid is talking in the backgorund, saying 'yes' and 'no' about if it happened or not.

If they ever talk about it in any room at the place, the lights flicker.

---

That's all I've got. x.X Those stories convinced me they are real, plus, how my hosue creeps me out.

So yeah, anyone got an supernatural stories to tell? :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Damn...I s'pose I should tell mine(though not that cool).

I was playing Ouija(pernounced Wee-jee) with my sister. She was doing it by herself while me and her friend watched(since there is a myth that it can't be done correctly without atleast 2 people). Well, she contacted this docter that was buried in a cemetary not far from my house. Well, as she was playing, she got a cold chill. We followed it and it went from the oracle(the thing that moves around on the board), up her arm to her shoulder, and then it dissappated. Keep in mind that no windows were open, no fans or AC running, nothing. When she finally quit, we could feel the center of the board and it was like 30-40 degrees. Right in the middle. Not the board itself, but the air in the center, like a little dome of freezing air. Needless to say, it freaked us out quite a bit knowing that there was some sort of presence there(though friendly).

Another time, I still don't know if it's true or not. It was back when I used to look forward to the first day of school. :P I was excited so I couldn't sleep. I was just laying in my bed, staring at my wall where it meets the ceiling. Well, as I'm staring, some hands appeared and sort of moved forward until they grabbed my throat. They were icy cold and slender, like a woman's hands. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. I could breath, but not talk. Finally, it dissappeared and I didn't move from the exact position I was in for like a half an hour. To this day(it was about 4-5 years ago), I still don't know if it actually happened or if it was the most realistic dream I ever had. I didn't wake up or anything. It felt like I was awake the whole time.

Meh, those are my stories. In combination with those and the various episodes of Ghost Hunters I've watched, I'm a believer in ghosts.

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Well, since I believe in a religion I can throw out something from it. According to our religion, there was a being that existed before human beings came upon earth. They are what you call "Genies". They were banished for being over-corrupted. And now, most of them lives somewhere very far from human reach. They can also take the form of a human beings. They are not ghosts. But they do have good and bad ones among themselves like humans. The bad ones might be the ones that people see as ghost. Well, that's what my religion states. I can't go into details cause I myself have very little knowledge about it :P Creepy huh ?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Just curious, what religion are you Ovi?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I was gonna ask the same thing. :P And Luci, that would be pretty creepy if that happened....

This reminds me, back when I was like, 10 or so, me and my friend were goofing around in the basement, and we went in one of the rooms without turning the lights on. Well, we went around a corner (its a strange room, I'd have to show you a picture), and we swore to god we saw a arm just laying there in the middle of the floor. And then we ran out like cowards, forgetting I had a flashlight in my hand. :P A few minutes later we came back with a baseball bat, turned on the lights, and there was nothing where we saw the "arm". It was there though, cause there was a bit of light coming in form outside (it was like 6-7), and we could make out details and the shadow. O_o

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2006 3:59:54 GMT by Chris

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
lucifer said:
Just curious, what religion are you Ovi?

Islam :P

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
I don't believe in Ghosts exactly...but spirits and demons :P

That would be scary...nothing like that has ever happened to me, thankfully!
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
This isn't exactly a story, but it's an incident that has happened repeatedly.

We used to have this pool table down in the basement; we'd keep the pool balls strewn over the table without putting them away since there was hardly a need for it. Well, there were times when I was on the first floor and even down in the basement when I would hear the pool balls hit each other. I'd check down there for what would have made that sound and saw nothing. It went on for a while, so I took no concern for it.

I thought it was a bit creepy, but now the pool table's gone. So it doesn't happen anymore.

So that's one of the only "supernatural" things that has happened to me. heh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Did you ever put all the balls in one place and then go down after hearing that sound to check where they were Eichi?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ok, this may seem weird. It may be a dream, but I'm not sure.

I rolled over in the middle of the night last night, and looked at the clock. IT read "6:66" as the time... =/ Besides being physically impossible, my cellphone said it was 3:24 AM... So yeah, its red and I tihnk its either possessed/haunted and is the devil. :P

Anyone else think my clock is the devil?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
Ok, this may seem weird. It may be a dream, but I'm not sure.

I rolled over in the middle of the night last night, and looked at the clock. IT read "6:66" as the time... =/ Besides being physically impossible, my cellphone said it was 3:24 AM... So yeah, its red and I tihnk its either possessed/haunted and is the devil. :P

Anyone else think my clock is the devil?

I admit it. I possessed your clock last night. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I knew it! It all makes sense!

newBookmarkLockedFalling