Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
For any long time members, they'll remember this.

So what would you guys say to hide/show categories with remembering? It'd only barely graze the speed of the main page, as I've improved the coding tons since I once had it.

A simple yes or no would be enough, and if you can at least support your reasoning for each, that'd be helpful. ;)

Haraldir

Haraldir Avatar
-Paxa Brittania-

Official Member

April 2006
While I'm not one of those long-time members, I can't think of any down-points of it. And as I have Broadband, it loads quickly for me nonetheless, so I'm all for it.

Forum Based Strategy Game, based around the Napoleonic Era. Click on the above image for entrance.
[/i]

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, I wouldn't like it since it'd slow down load time, but considering how incredibly fast it is and you say it'll barely affect it, I wouldn't mind. But, I think it'd be better to have hide/show boards since I wouldn't ever totally hide an entire category.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
its not fair... things never go slow for me.. i'm on 2.2mb broadband XD so everything flysssssssssss lol
but yeh it'd be nice

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Luci, hide/show boards or HBM would take longer to load then this. :P

Haraldir

Haraldir Avatar
-Paxa Brittania-

Official Member

April 2006
Just put it up for a trial, and see what it's like.

Forum Based Strategy Game, based around the Napoleonic Era. Click on the above image for entrance.
[/i]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd rather see if people want it before I dare code it. :P It'd be a waste of time otherwise.

newBookmarkLockedFalling