Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So yeah, I went out and saw this last night. All I have to say is, I'm disappointed. It had a great idea, but was thoroughly ruined. Only part I found funny was the very end of the movie, and to those you havn't seen it, but want to know, highlight the next line.

A guy was singing with a bomb strapped to himself and then he ran into the camera and blew up himself. Its funny if you watch the movie, cause another person was supposed to wear it and blow up the President with it.

Anyways, has anyone else seen this and has anyone else been disappointed?

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Never seen it. Sounds interesting. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As I said, I didn't enjoy it too much... but hey, different people, different tastes.

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Is it a film... or what?

If it is a film.. when did it come out?? ... i think i might have seen it... but im not sure...

~4renSick.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It came out recently... I think it just released last Saturday. And yes, its a movie, in a movie theatre.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What's it about?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Click

Better explanation then I could give.

Demonboy

Demonboy Avatar
Dont Cry

Official Member

May 2006
i saw this it was pretty good but it was kinda a chick flick

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not really a chick flick.... it was more, uninteresting. Its really just making fun of American Idol. :-/

Demonboy

Demonboy Avatar
Dont Cry

Official Member

May 2006
yeah it is. American Idol to the extream. " if you losse your girlfriend to the producer in the process in makeing this show its ok go ahead and blow your self up!" lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You forgot "And take the producer with you. And maybe the President also." And yes, he almost blows up the president. :P

Demonboy

Demonboy Avatar
Dont Cry

Official Member

May 2006
o dident catch that. but it was a pretty good movie kinda slow and it sempt to long for what the story was baised one.

newBookmarkLockedFalling