Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Im not sure if it sucks or not.. :-\
Is that 'D' too noticable compared to the 'E'?
Should i make the 'D' less noticable, or make the 'E' more noticable? :-\

Do you think maybe i should have put the render below one of the other layers?
C&C please :)

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Hate this border style to be honest. Otherwise, it looks good.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Really? How would you do the border? Just a 1pixel black, with maybe a 1pixel white inside?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
1px white
1px black would look fine though I think the border is fine. The only thing about the border is it pulls a little too much attention away from the rest of the sig.

Other than that it's good. About the E & D. Make the E a little more noticeable. :)

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Someone said basically exactly that at chaosgfx the other day about the border lol.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
stinky666 said:
Someone said basically exactly that at chaosgfx the other day about the border lol.

Well good, at least you know what to do now to make it perfect. :)

And I respect the fact that you use PSP. I use it as well except 8.0 for now, and I've been out of graphics making for a while, but you're great with it. I'd love to learn some things from ya. :)

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
The thing is, i had loads of different opinions about the border, some said it was great but it "pulls a little too much attention away from the rest of the sig".
Others said it looked good how it is, and others said to make it lighter, and then one or two even said do whatever im happy with lol.

I wouldnt exactly say im great with PSP, but thanks for the compliment, greatly appreciated.
Im a PSP 9 user, but only cos i started putting laods of brushes on it, then just started to use it more than PSP X :P
Ive read a few tuts for sigs thats how im starting to improve,a nd im starting to experiment more aswell. As everyone is always saying to me "experiment, experiment, experiment" lol.
If you would like the links to the tuts, let me know (PM) ;)

ceazer

ceazer Avatar

August 2006
Good sig a bit simple tho

valandil
The border's really the only thing I don't like. Not that it isn't good though. The rest of it is very good, the blending is well done and the colours are great. :)

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Rating:
3.9/5

Suggestions:
Border - I would fade the wight dotted line out just a little bit. That's all on it.
Text - make it a little bit more obvious... a little lighter I guess.

Comments:
Overall... great job... looks awesome...

P16Studio: 80% Complete

newBookmarkLockedFalling