Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
well taking Chris's advice I added multiple skins to KD, except I fixed up the images of V1 and aaron fixed up some coding, In my opinion it now looks great, so I present you Kronos Designs V1 Revamped

kronosdesigns.proboards61.com/index.cgi

"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I remember V1 slightly, from when i was the rater for Digital Inflection, and if i remember correctly, i gave you a very good rate, as in, something like 9/10 or better.

It now looks better than before, and i thought that was hard to achieve cos before it was really great, and making it even better was hard im guessing.
So i take my hat off to you :P

Overall, the design is great, the colors are easy on nice on the eyes, and has that smooth, flowing feel. Which, obviously is a great thing to have for a skin, cos you dont want to have to look at some bright as skin ;)

Dn107xc

Dn107xc Avatar
Hm.. Yeah!

Dedicated Member

May 2006
Its a nice skin, but maybe you should host the javascript.
The colors go flow well and go great with each other.

9/10!

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
thanks very much :D, the only aspects that I could find for improvment graphicly were the head and base images

Old Head

the rank Icons and mini profile in its entierty, oh and I resized the banenr to be the length of the border round the form, thanks for the rate and see you around.

Edit: Once the JS Cashes(right spelling?) it goes fast, not to mention the coding is old and needs to be redone, which I will be dong eventually

Last Edit: Sept 3, 2006 5:51:39 GMT by Kahless™
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
lol once the JS Caches

its a fantastic forum fellow trekkie - i'm joining!

newBookmarkLockedFalling