Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

cena

cena Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
Through long nights of designing where lightning is the only sound, where inspiration came from deep boundaries of the earth, where concentration is too vital, where Cribs .. *drum role* advances to its newly VERSION 4! This splendid color scheme, template, board makeover, EVERYTHING here is our v4. We strode to achieve the highest boundaries through each aspect of design: creativity, a unique color scheme and it's flow of simplicity on how easy it is to get around.

www.cribforums.net

plz rate and comment .

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Well, the base to me, looks a bit choppy, and the white folder icons are a big no no, so they are a must to change xD

Other than that all looks good 8-)

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
I love this skin! The drop shadows in the category header images isn't my thing, but the welcome table instantly grabs my attention! The on/off icons look fine, yet do not continue the flow of patterns as in the gradients. Maybe add a pattern overlay of the stripes to add more of the depth.

The forum rows look hollowed out and empty with floating text in them. Add more color to the cell1 and cell2 columns to make them more "together" to keep the constant flow of color from header, to text, to footer.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
That is quite unique.. looks kinda sketchy.... but oh well I like it :)

4.5/5
k

cena

cena Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
Thx for teh rates :0 more rates and comments pl ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling