Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
First ever vector...

I started out with one music note, then i worked from that, and tried to make a sig to match it.. xD

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I love it!! :)

love those gray square thingies in the background and the guitar silhouette!! the notes look fabulous too!

:: rate 5 ::

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Wow thats nice :P

5/5
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Very nice, the colors blend well. and the notes look great.

:: rate 5 ::

Last Edit: Feb 2, 2007 23:52:16 GMT by Arucard

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Its very good but a little blurry. =] Sorry, but vector images are hard for me to rate. >.<

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
iecstacy said:
Its very good but a little blurry. =] Sorry, but vector images are hard for me to rate. >.<

Where do you find it blurry?

You should've gone for many more effects and put more effect into the background, as the vectoring itself has serious potential. :)

I like the use the color text, and the font choice and placement were done very nicely. The border choice was a good one, as you used similar checkerboard pattern in the sig itself as well.

Again, you could've gone for more detail and work. the white area on the very right could've made the grey squares blend in more, as towards the right, you notice that they are very choppy.

I want to see more vector work from you in the future. :)

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
the sig looks great. the colors match well. the notes and symbols looks good. the person with the guitar looks weird, but its probably the strap. the one thing i don't like about this is the checkerboard pattern behind the eighth notes. all together i would give it:

:: rate 4 ::

newBookmarkLockedFalling