Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

AJ™

AJ™ Avatar

February 2007
So you know what my style kinda is. And how good i am. :P ;D

Some of my sprite sigs.

And some others.

Last Edit: Feb 17, 2007 0:16:33 GMT by AJ™

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Loving the first sprite, not keen on the second though.
The effects for the second though really flow well with the sprite.

AJ™

AJ™ Avatar

February 2007
Thanks for C/C

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
The first sripte is a lot better than the second one in my opinion. There are some nice effects on it. One thing about that on is that I have to get close to the screen to read the text, but when I do, I can see the text blends perfectly. Good job on that one. 4/5
The second one isn't really a one I like, not my 'cup of tea' if you will. Although it's still an awesome sig. Again the text is hard to read and I have to get close to read it, but I do like the colours on this one. 3.5/5
The third sig is just sweet, my favourite out of the lot. The japanese logo things at the side just make it cool for some reason, and the effects are brill, the render you've used compliments the rest of the sig although it's a little bright at the top shining onto the render. 4.5/5
The fourth one it also great, not as many effects as the third one but still awesome, good render. Although i'm not a fan of blank parts on the tag, try filling them with some C4Ds or something of the sort that'll make the sig more unique. The text isn't well placed in my opinion, it looks like it's placed over the top of the render and/or some of the effects, but it's blended well. 3.5/5
Well done and you've got some great sigs there. :)

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

newBookmarkLockedFalling