Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
dude, stay away from the computer! thats the only way you'll feel better...thats what I've done...and it has helped! glad to see your taking your time off...
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
admin said:
CD has asked me to ban him for 5 days. Temptation is bad for the soul :P

[mob voice]So while he's away, I'm your big daddy. Any questions, queries and disputes all go you me. If you're not satifisfied with anything in there. Then tough luck because big daddy's doing his job to fill the void
[/mob voice]

;)

:|

Oh lord.

To save yourselves from the torture of Joe, if you need anything at all, feel free to PM me as well.

*shudders at the thought of Joe back full time* :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
XD don't forget me... i'm here to help too ... any pm's about rippers.. please pm them to me.. don't post them on the board

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
bakura said:
XD don't forget me... i'm here to help too ... any pm's about rippers.. please pm them to me.. don't post them on the board

andnd please dont pm them to me :P but why would you want to anyways? wait... why would anyone want to opmm me? *cries*

XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I know I don't want to PM you. :P

Well guys, this is how it goes.

I'm back a day earlier, by my request. I'm feeling much better with a week off, and I'm back early only to fix a few things and chat with members. I don't start doing any work again until tomorrow. :P

Anyway, here's how the next 9 days will play out. Tomorrow, 5 PM or so CST, I'm home and working. All the way until 3 PM on Sunday, I'll have Joe ban me again then or I'll disable my own account. I have finals that whole next week, and I need to take care of that.

Now, after that, its winter break for two weeks. That's two weeks of dedicated work and requests filled from me. :)

Well, ahve fun. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Crap.

He's back. *hides*

nah, it's actually great to have you back! But it sucks that you all have finals. I don't! :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P You suck.

Anyway, I'm back for good now.... For a good long while. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling