Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I can't take it anymore. For those who don't have my MSN, you probably wouldn't know.

I'm depressed, have no motivation to do anything, and pretty much hate my life right now.

I'm taking a well deserved break before I have a melt down. The first person to argue can shove it up their ass. I'm actually crying while typing this right now, and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to finish typing this.

I'm overworking myself, pushing myself to the limit, physically and mentally. I honestly can't take it anymore. I can't get enough sleep because I push for extra time to try to keep SZ alive and fill code requests here and at SoCal. I weight lift five days a week, lifting a total of more then 200k pounds a week.

My body can't take it, and then when you throw in 3 hours of homework and studying for tests/quizes each day, plus 8 hours of schooling, my mind can't take it either.

I'm taking a break. I don't know for how long, nor when I'll even be better, but I can't take it anymore and that's it.

Joe should be able to run the place just fine without me, so best of luck to him.

- CD

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I can understand what your going through dude, its similar to this with students and coursework/exams, but not to this extremity. I hope you come back soon. ;)

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
We will miss you [CD] :'(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I think you guys misunderstand. This is temporary, not permanent. Its only until I regain my sanity.

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Look at my post.. I said I hope you come back soon, I understand that you just need a break from it all.

;)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i could see this coming.. and i remember the days when i was just the same as you... its hard..very very hard... and the best thing to do is rest... but don't do what i did and rest so much that you don't get out of bed for 2 weeks XDD (yeah clinical depression can do that to ya)

take your time and have a bit of fun... (make sure you have fun because otherwise u get so bored that it makes you worse)

erm... what else...

oh yeah.. don't worry about us... we will keep this place alive till you get back on your feet... (family stick together huh)

look after yourself... and if you need someone to talk to about it you have my msn...

later dude

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Last night I thought you were getting better :(

I was wrong than. Take your time don't come back or don't even come online until you get better! TAKE A BIG break from The COMPUTER.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Don't worry about anything here, enjoy your break =)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh hun, I am sorry to hear about this. :)

Honestly everytime I talk to you, I could tell that something was bugging you to a point, but I figured that in due time you would tell me...I guess in a way you have now. :P

This break is well deserved, you have taken full responsibility since Joe doesn't come online as much as he use to. And don't worry bout SZ while you're on your little "get away" I will keep things going best to my powers. Since I do have limited powers. :P

Just get feeling better before you even think about coming back! We don't want you to feel overwhelmed, and obviously you do. So take the break, and I will give you reports on just the basics of that things are running smoothly!

Love ya CD. I don't want you to have a mental breakdown on me now! :P

*hugs*

I will talk to you on MSN more.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
i was just thinking the same thing a couple days ago that you seemed a little out of it and not talking much...

ohh wlell, we'll miss you CD :D don't rush tot come back, when you're feeleing better, then you can come back :D.

*whips* *huggles*

see ya CD :D

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Dude, you've been my best buddy in Studio Zero ever! You did the call of duty to keep this place alive while I was away at exams and even went an extra mile in recoding everything and hear me nag (sorry..) at times.

I am really touched to see you helping both me and the studio. This is the first time that I've heard of your very busy life, weight lifting and coding and trying the get yourself organized is really hard work. I can understand that during my exams, trying to find time for this place while studying hard for your future is hard to balance.

Go and rest well Chris. Better yet, don't go on MSN for a while. Completely leave the computer for this time period and focus on your own wellbeing. We don't want you to stress yourself out man!

As you've said, I'll take care of SZ. My exams are finished and I can slowly make this place its former glory within the 2 month period.

Get well soon dude.. :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
This explains everything. You seemed so tense for awhile, I thought I was just starting to piss you off. Maybe I was, but atleast I know it's not the only thing. Anyway, I'm saorry to hear about all fo this, I had no idea. I just hope you start feeling better and come back refreshed. And do what Joe said, stay off your comp for good while you're away.

So here's to your feeling better! *digital toast* :)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
CD has asked me to ban him for 5 days. Temptation is bad for the soul :P

[mob voice]So while he's away, I'm your big daddy. Any questions, queries and disputes all go you me. If you're not satifisfied with anything in there. Then tough luck because big daddy's doing his job to fill the void
[/mob voice]

;)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
that is sad to have someone banned XD

Anyway it's for his own good. And why is this annoucement stickied O_o

yugiohwiz
You Will Be Missed CD :'(

Also I have been pertty much going through the same (Exept for weight lifting) I work on Many Message Boards which demand a lot so I know how you feel CD come back soon

Yugiohwiz

newBookmarkLockedFalling