Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Well the numbers from VG Chartz suggests that the Wii has outsold the 360, making it the current leader of the nexgen consoles. Even though the 360 was released a year before the wii it still got outsold by them =P

source: vgchartz.com/

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
ready. Set. PWNED.
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
'bout damn time. :D

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Finally, now I can my friends that the 360 SUCKS!! :P

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2007 15:55:07 GMT by Zero Insanity

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Just because it outsells it, doesn't mean the other console sucks.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
no seriously other than windows... microsoft suxs

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
If you wanna get technical windows sucks, it has tons of security holes.

And the 360 is a great console, even if the Wii outsales it, You can get movies, tv shows, music videos off of it for pretty cheap, not to mention the free demos it has and the Arcade games that it has. And if the 360 gets XviD support, I will basically always be on it :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
whatever i still think nintendo pwns maybe they should make their own computer program like windows what do you guys think o.0

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No one console is really bad. Unless you're a snobby gaming elitist I'm pretty sure you can find worthwhile entertainment on each of them. Some more so than others, of course, due to preference (which makes one "better" than another through opinion), but that's another story. Though I guess I would be hard-pressed to find games on the N-Gage, I'm sure I could...in theory.

But as for the Wii, it's selling like hotcakes...which apparently sell really well, despite the shortage. Nintendo made a risky move by appealing to the casual/non-gamer crowd with the DS and moreso with the Wii, but it seems to be paying off. Should sell even better when the first-party (and, finally, some third-party) "hardcore" games roll in soon.

Although I wouldn't take this information (the sales) as solid proof until it comes out of Nintendo's mouth, it's probably true or close to it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling