Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Not confirming it, just a lot of rumors spreading around about this. It's been announced that KH3 will not be released for the PS3, if that's so is it coming to the Wii?

source

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Hmm... Kingdom Hearts 3 going to the Wii would be a good thing indeed, because I don't want to spent $500 on a PS3 just to get 1 good game. The controls issues can be solved on the Wii. Also if the game is really coming to the Wii, it would $10 cheaper then a PS3 game. KH3 going to Wii would be the better thing to do then going to the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I was thinking about getting a Wii already, this would be another reason to get one over a PS3. Plus, my sister and I are planning to buy a PS2 for the Devil May Cry series and Guitar Hero alone, so we could buy the other two of these while at it.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
There is like a 2% change that the 3rd KH (Say 3rd because the next KH game won't be called KH3 :P) game will be on the Wii, its been stated in countless interviews with Tetsuya Nomura that the next KH game would be on a hand-held system, as was Chain of Memories, and probably make them game revolve more around side-characters such as Roxas and King Mickey.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the DS either, Dragon Quest IX (not a spin-off, but a main title) is coming to the DS. Even though I'd probably like to see it as a Wii title instead.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
By the way its called Kingdom Hearts: War of the Keyblades!

There is a possiblitie of it coming to Wii because chain of memories was on a nintendo system so they obviously arent enemies.

I agree with SonicX I dont want to spend 600 dollars just for one good game.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Please, don't post the title of the game unless it's true, the War of the keyblades was a rumored title from about 6 or so months back.

Last Edit: Aug 25, 2007 16:02:31 GMT by Sasuke

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
only heard it might be called keyblade wars.. My Girlfreind wants it to come out for the ps2.. that. if that make verison for it on the Ds then she will be able to get it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It'd be for PS3 if anything. I doubt any new games will come out for the PS2.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
It'd be for PS3 if anything. I doubt any new games will come out for the PS2.

Developers are still riding the PS2 wave from last gen. Of course, at this point major releases are getting scarce, and I also don't think a major game like KH3'll come out for it, but (as one example of many) Persona 3 just came out, and there's still a pretty full release list.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
it would be cool if it was on the Wii. it would most likely be on the DS or PSP.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
There has been no supporting evidence to it landing it as a next-gen console game, let-alone the Wii.

From all the interviews that various people have had with Tetsuya Nomura, and that were in the KH2FM Ultamania Magazine, its been leaning towards the portable systems, and I'm guessing it will probably go for both PSP and DS. =/

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162386

interesting update ^^

We'll have to wait for the Tokyo Game Show to be sure on which consoles and handhelds KH's prequels will get released on. So after September 23

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, whaddya know, it's a DS title:

ds.ign.com/articles/821/821367p1.html

Last Edit: Sept 22, 2007 19:29:21 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Looks sweet SO.

I like this comment though.
365-7=358
365=the number of days in a year
7= the week we played as roxas
2=the sides of soras heart
7+2 divided by 11= 9/11
KINGDOM HEARTS IS OWNED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!!

duh dun chiiiiiiiiii (revealing movie noise)

Rather hilarious.

newBookmarkLockedFalling