Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Here are the announcements for Nintendo's conference.

Fire Emblem DS announced

No screens of the game were given but for FE fans this is of course huge news. Of course the DS is perfect for Strategy RPGs.

Super Mario Stadium Baseball announced

Perhaps not surprising that this was comming, but it is the newest game in the Mario Sports series of games. No info or screens at this point.

Mario Kart Wii

The Wii-eel is confirmed a pack in for the game (no extra charge). The game will feature motorcycles. It's unclear if this is for all characters or just some, but it's an interesting change to the Kart formula.

Wii Ware

It turns out that this system which was originally thought to be just small puzzle and mini games from no name developers will actually have full games from 3rd parties and Nintendo itself. This leads us to...

Pokefarm announced

Transfer your Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl to your Wii and raise them on a farm (think Monster Rancher) in this newly announced Wii Ware title.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Young King

This new Wii Ware title is a full blown online where you build your own country and play online in co-op. It will retail for $15 new on Wii Ware. First screen seen here:

DS Demo Channel announced

In a big shocker Nintendo has released a channel for the Wii that acts as a demo download station for DS games. This means that you can download demos of the latest and greatest DS games straight from the Wii's internet service.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Two very large announcements in here. One, Sonic is confirmed playable. He will have Super Sonic as a form as well, most likely as his Final Smash. Two, online co-op is confirmed for the game. These two announcements are obviously huge news for it.

Monster Hunter 3 for Wii

Wow, this is quite the shocker. The game formerly announced to be on the PS3 is now announced for the Wii. It is unclear whether this is an exclusive for the Wii or not, but Monster Hunter 3 is no longer on Capcom's PS3 release list despite being on there earlier today (before the conference). Obviously big news for the Wii in Japan. First screen below:

To save time I just took that from vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=8242

These are some pretty awesome announcements from Nintendo, especially the DS-Wii support that they'll be having. It urges me to go buy a DS now x_x And the new Wiiware games sounds awesome aswell =D

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Kool, thanks for the info.

Pokefarm that does sound kinda intresting. If i was more into pokemon and had both ds and wii i would get it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Pokefarm would be interesting if I still played that damned series. :P The news on SSBB is awesome though.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I was wondering why Nintendo wasn't at TGS...they had their own show planned.

Cool stuff that they're finally putting new content on the VC in the form of Wii Ware. Of course I don't know how they expect people to fit all that new stuff into the Wii's internal flash drive...hopefully some first-party flash cards come along?

newBookmarkLockedFalling