Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
"The B4B tipline recently received information about this gaming device and its devious and virtually unknown (by parents) backdoor giving child predators access to millions of children. Don’t let your child be a victim. Slam the backdoor shut by refusing to put this dangerous device on your Christmas list this year. And if you already purchased one, get out your hammer. You’re going to need it.

Introduced in 2004, the Nintendo DS (for Dual Screen or Devil Screen), this game machine has sold some 700 million or so units. That’s an epidemic. It’s undeniable that it has been a “success” for its Japanese manufacturer, Nintendo (makers of Donkey Kong aka Monkey Donkey, a game in which a monkey kidnaps a young girl to satisfy his bestial desires). It’s also been a tremendous success for pedophiles everywhere.

And get this (brace yourselves): the slogan for this evil piece of “hardware” is “Touching is good.” How’s that for hiding the truth in plain sight? In fact, all marketing slogans around the world for this product aimed at young children revolved around the word “touch.” There’s something seriously wrong here."

More: (meaning I didn't even post the full story) blogs4brownback.wordpress.com/2007/10/12/early-christmas-alert-nintendo-ds/

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Joke article.

No wait. Joke...blog? =O

I also must have missed the release of the evil purple DS with pedo Wario always staring at you.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
*YAWN* your tireless raid on these insubstaintial subjects have no bearing on the real world. There is no evidence that a pedophile has ever used any of the current handheld gaming systems to make contact with a child. Any social medium has the possibility to introduce dangers of child predators into it. So … by your reasoning… DEAR GOD BLOW UP YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL THERE COULD BE A CHILD PREDATOR THERE! Either teach your children to use these social mediums responsibly or become a hermit, cause that is the only way your children will ever be truly safe.

He knows what he is talk about

newBookmarkLockedFalling