Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Seems like there are a lot of new games being released this week, let's take a look at them ;o

Xbox360 & PS3

- Kane and lynch
don't know much about this game but it got decent scores around reviewing sites =P

- Assassin's Creed
The next big title for the 360 after Halo 3, definitely a must-have for any 360 and/or PS3 owners ;o

- Beowulf
Based on the movie Beowulf, imo..doesn't look so good @.@

Wii
- Galaxy
It's Mario, do I need to say more? (see official thread)

- Resident Evil UC
Same as Mario =o

- Medal of Honors Heroes 2
An awesome FPS and finally a online-multiplayer FPS for the wii, too bad it's released in this week with Galaxy and RE which is why it hasn't gotten much attention =x.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Galaxy and Assassin's.....-drools- THey are good!!!!
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Assassin's Creed i want so much.... i must go rob a 360 from someone so i can go out and get the game.

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
I will probably get RE:UC to continue my love of resident evil and we finally get umberalla back
trying to think of what to make

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
craziegrafix said:
I will probably get RE:UC to continue my love of resident evil and we finally get umberalla back

After the RE4 lull with... crap, what was his name... Oh well, that short guy and his evil cult leader. (The name will hit me later.) Oh, wait, Salazar. There we go. :P But yeah, after the lull it'll be nice to be back on track with a real plot.

As for Assassin's Creed, this sums it up best: <3.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Mass Effect comes out on the 20th even though for some reason a lot of people already managed to buy it. Really early shipping?

Crysis is out, Call of Duty 4 is out. What else...Contra 4's coming. Rock Band's coming soon. And of course, as already covered, Galaxy is out and seems to be making quite an impression. Zack and Wiki came out not too long ago either.

So yeah, like usually, a lot of big titles are starting to show up in time for the holidays.

Last Edit: Nov 17, 2007 5:30:01 GMT by Ess Ohh

newBookmarkLockedFalling