Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
The Anime is still busy with the fillers now, for all who don't know what fillers are, here's what I know:

The anime story is based on the manga, the Naruto manga begin at 1998 orso and the anime started a couple of year ago. It's a different person making the anime then the one making the Manga, though he still follows the whole story of the manga.
But a couple of months ago the anime got REALLY close to the manga, so they wanted the manga to get ahead again. What they did was make anime episodes which are totally not in the manga chapters.
I have to say these fillers are really not worth watching, there is very little action going on in them and all they do is try to find Sasuke. And of course they fail every time.

These filler episodes will go on until Spring 2006 >_>, anyways, I posted this part in the manga thread.
So if one does not view the manga thread for fear of spoilers, here's what I posted:

Talking about Sasuke here, do you think it is wise what team Kakashi is doing to find Sasuke? Is it not Sasuke who wanted to leave Konoha?
So What if they defeat Orochimaru and get Sasuke back, it's not like Sasuke will thank them for saving him, he will be angry at them for ruining his dream to defeat Itachi would he not?
So what are your thoughts on saving Sasuke. ?

So you can post in here too on what you think about this.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
<_< darn those 26 weeks of fillers...

Note to Naruto: Get dating with Hinata now!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XD! Nice pairing Xylish.

Anyway, I havn't watched the anime in a while or read the manga either, so I don't have much to contribute..... >_> What?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
XD! Nice pairing Xylish.

Anyway, I havn't watched the anime in a while or read the manga either, so I don't have much to contribute..... >_> What?

I told you to stop smoking pot and start watching Naruto more !! =P

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
crazyj said:
cddude229 said:
XD! Nice pairing Xylish.

I told you to stop smoking pot and start watching Naruto more !! =P

He never does...he just smokes himself.

Yes, I still think that Naruto and Hinata are the best pairs..I mean..who would want to pair with that man bashing sakura (she's flat as well XD)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
....Don't forget the large forehead. :P

I bet CJ wants to see a pairing of Sasuke/Itachi.,

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
....Don't forget the large forehead. :P

I bet CJ wants to see a pairing of Sasuke/Itachi.,

Already seen it, don't need it anymore

Ero Sennin + Tsunade :D

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Anybody see Ep 159 with the Bounty Hunter? :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
kenshin said:
Anybody see Ep 159 with the Bounty Hunter? :P

Is that the one where Kenshin uses his Sheringen Eye(or whatever it's called) and fights him while protecting a merchant guy or something? I'm watching the Toonami ones, so I might be way behind...

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
lol! Kenshin...anyways,the fillers won't be on for to much longer,around april sometime they're starting on the Gaiden scenario

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
kenshin said:
lol! Kenshin...anyways,the fillers won't be on for to much longer,around april sometime they're starting on the Gaiden scenario

Kakashi, my bad. I knew it started with a K and Kenshin was all I could think of at the time.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
If your interested in getting the Naruto Manga Chapters fast then visit mangahelpers.com

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
fillers....still not watching.

The manga is pretty good though

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Rumor going around that filler is suppose to stop after ep 174,but not sure if its true or not,and that Jump Festa 2005 is gonna be subed soon :P narutopride.com for more info.

newBookmarkLockedFalling