Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Who all has one? I don't. I am too busy here. :P

And I also don't wanna take the time to make one.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I don't.. I think they're for losers! ..Which is why I'm going to go make one right now. xp

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Seriously, Xanga sucks. I use MySpace. Xanga is horribly setup and is very unstable on a coding stand point.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
ty said:
I don't.. I think they're for losers! ..Which is why I'm going to go make one right now. xp

What I thought you would do... ;D :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Seriously, Xanga sucks. I use MySpace. Xanga is horribly setup and is very unstable on a coding stand point.

Heh, I'm never going to make an account for either.. I seriously think they're for people who are desperatly looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend.. Or at least that's what my cousin uses it for.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Nahh.. Its for fakes.. I found Britney Spear's MySpace once. There were letters and what not that supposed the real Britney wrote. If she doesnt know wtf tuna is, how the hell did she write something with 7 paragraphs?

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
iecstacy said:
Nahh.. Its for fakes.. I found Britney Spear's MySpace once. There were letters and what not that supposed the real Britney wrote. If she doesnt know wtf tuna is, how the hell did she write something with 7 paragraphs?

Haha! She would never do that.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
O_o;;

Yeah, Xanga doesn't look all that professional and such. Also, I don't blog much since my computer time was cut short.

>.<

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
admin said:
O_o;;

Yeah, Xanga doesn't look all that professional and such. Also, I don't blog much since my computer time was cut short.

>.<

So. Mostly. All of us here hate it! >:( Correct?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Blogging in general = dumb (in my opinion)

Odds are, not many people want to read a site that describes how you were sitting on your ass for the past two hours pondering life while updating your blog every 20 minutes.

But hey, that's just me.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd like, so do that SO XD

Eh... I don't blog. I mean, if I had one, I guess I'd just post rants or something. :P

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I'd like, so do that SO XD

Eh... I don't blog. I mean, if I had one, I guess I'd just post rants or something. :P

Mainly all you could do! :-X

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I mean like, on things that are stupid. Like the stuff in the Progressive topic.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Thats pretty much all I do. XD

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
uummm... i um ... have one... but only so i can post on a a local cheerleaders site tha i'm secretly admiring ;)... see it here www.xanga.com/AYFAFA
P16Studio: 80% Complete

newBookmarkLockedFalling