Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
narutofan.com/

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jamie

Jamie Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Just a guess. They said it's comming to a end like a year ago. But has it ? Nope. So there might still be fillers for atleast one more year. But when it truely stop I'll start watching Naruto again. ^^
Blah blah....

Currently listening: The Fray.

unleashedmadness
The recent fillers haven't been too bad, but the majority have been terrible. Naruto is one of my favourite anime/mangas, but seeing it messed up with stupid fillers really annoys me.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Naruto fillers and Naruto itself ends in febuary. Naruto Wind Chronicles starts with Kakashi Gaiden in 2007.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
The anime seems to be quite behind the manga...

blu

blu Avatar
My Person Text...

Official Member

January 2007
It's not if you read it online, can't remember the url, but it has the next couple hundred of the naruto manga chapters all the way to the end of what he has written so far translated in english. It's not ending anytime soon.

EDIT: Here is the url.

groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns

Last Edit: Jan 6, 2007 5:49:53 GMT by blu

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
pikablu said:
It's not if you read it online, can't remember the url, but it has the next couple hundred of the naruto manga chapters all the way to the end of what he has written so far translated in english. It's not ending anytime soon.

I said the anime is behind, not the manga. You have it mixed up. The latest chapter so far is 337.

blu

blu Avatar
My Person Text...

Official Member

January 2007
The site url I edited into my last post shows it even farther.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
pikablu said:
The site url I edited into my last post shows it even farther.

Excuse me, but are you blind? That's also where I go, and its up to 337. Kishimoto has taken a break for this week because of the new year, which is why 338 isn't available yet.

newBookmarkLockedFalling